Battlefield 3 while high is amazing!

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by DarthVapir646, Aug 14, 2012.

1. I'm a new member to GC, but read posts almost everyday. Anyways, has anyone else played bf3 while baked? It's probably one of the most realistic shooters out there, but when I play high it takes it to a whole new level. It feels like I'm actually in the game and it's awesome! Does anyone else on her like to play bf3?

2. Yeah I've played it baked man, its hella funny and crazy as shit when your using a tank. I played mw3 on acid and i didn't even play it, i was just running around the maps haha

3. Haha I used to play mw3 but then switched over to bf3 (IMO its way better)... It's crazy to fly jets in bf3 or just vehicles in general. But when i fly jets i just go straight up into the sky and dont know where i am, haha I'm literally in the clouds.

4. haha yeah i fucking hate mw3 compared to bf3! Yeah vehicles are sick, when im in a jet i can never kill a motherfucker its like impossible unless ur trying to kill a helicopter

5. I'm beast mode in the jet! Kill everything on the ground and in the air.

6. [quote name='"DarthVapir646"']Haha I used to play mw3 but then switched over to bf3 (IMO its way better)... It's crazy to fly jets in bf3 or just vehicles in general. But when i fly jets i just go straight up into the sky and dont know where i am, haha I'm literally in the clouds.[/quote]

Dude I feel like I'm an actual pilot. I barely get kills in jets sober, but Mary Jane makes me like a fucking blue angel pilot. I rule the skies lmao

7. Love BF3. I only smoke when extremely used to a game. Otherwise I end up lost, confused, bored and or dead too much.

Planes are just taxis to me. I often drive and bail over an objective.

8. Battlefield is the shit, especially when I throw on the turtle beaches.
    GT: H4BOX3R