Battle to the Death

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by KaptainCush, Jul 30, 2013.

1. Think of any close fight . Celebrities, animals, toon chatacters, video games, anime. I will kick it off...
    What would win in a fight to the death. Silverback Gorilla or a Grizzly\tBear. (post when high)

2. Gorillia all the way, megladon vs. titanaboa

3. Grizzly bears beat Gorilla their like twice as big.

Lion vs Gorilla

4. lion, claws and teeth dude, Tiger vs Croc

Location, Location, Location.

[​IMG]

6. Brock Samson
    [​IMG]
    vs
    Godzilla
    [​IMG]

btw I say the Gorilla would beat the Lion, Gorillas are smarter.

7. Godzilla lol., how about black dynamite vs brock samson

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. You clearly do not watch Venture Brothers. Brock Samson. He wins, every time.

Powerpuff Girls vs. Cosmo and Wanda (Fairly Oddparents)

9. POWER PUFF GIRLS!! 

Deadpool Vs Wolverine??

10. Wolverine, hes fucking boss

Muhammad Ali
    vs
    Apollo Creed

11. Cassius.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

vs

N.W.A.

12. Ninja turtles.

Jiggly puff

vs. 

ron jeremy

13. #13 Kush cookies, Jul 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2013
    Both them cunts will send you to sleep, gotta be jig tho!

A phesant against a tiger?

But the pheasants packin a 44.

14. Lol. Tiger for sure, experienced hunters need more weapons and they are still afraid.
    Batman
    Vs
    Captain America

15. Batman. Captain America's a pussy.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

16. The fucking chicken lol

Ill give some info on mine that I found so you can make an educated pick. (this is becoming one of my favorite threads lol)

\tHugh Glass[​IMG]
    While scouting for game in Grand River in 1823, Hugh Glass ran into a grizzly-bear mom who attacked him to defend her two cubs.
    Unable to reach his rifle as they wrestled on the ground, Glass was able to escape from her death grip and stab her with his knife while she shredded his face, chest, arm, and back with her claws. His wounds were so gruesome that his fellow trappers simply placed a bear hide over him as a funeral shroud and left him for dead so they could get out of the hostile territory and away from the Native Americans who had recently killed half of their crew. With pretty much anyone else, the whole horrendous story would have ended there.
    But not Hugh Glass. When Glass eventually regained consciousness, he set his own leg, wrapped himself in his bear hide shroud, and started crawling along the banks of the Cheyenne River.
    During the insane trek across country that followed, he prevented gangrene from infecting his wounded back by lying on a rotting log and allowing maggots to eat his dead flesh, sustained himself by killing and eating rattlesnakes, and crawled overland for six weeks until he reached civilization - which was really surprised and impressed to see him alive.

VS
    Wild Boar

[​IMG]
    Experienced hunters say that wild boar can be even more dangerous to hunt than a bear. Equipped with thick, razor-sharp tusks, and a razor-sharp mind (hogs are the 4th most intelligent animal in the world) a wild boar can weigh a staggering 660 lbs and exhibit extremely aggressive and unpredictable behaviour.
    Hunters be warned! After wounding a boar, give the animal plenty of time before you follow it in to the bush. Otherwise, you'll go from being the hunter to the hunted. Boars will circle a human adversary, charge rampantly and attack from behind.

17. Ima give it to the guy who let maggots eat his flesh XDD
    how about this one
    Bugs Bunny
    Vs
    Mickey Mouse .
    A battle of the most iconic toons

Attached Files:

18. Bugs bunny gon beat that ass

Broc Samson
    vs

Hugh Glass

19. If bruce can beat godzilla he can beat almost anything lol.
    For the PlayStation TagTeam

Ratchet and Clank
    1375337022439.jpg

Vs

Jak and Daxter
    1375337060660.jpg

20. Home boy Jak and Daxter

Abraham Lincoln

vs

George Washington