Batteries With Greater Air Intakes???

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by oppie2, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Hello, all! I started smoking or drinking Indica/Indica dominant pot for pain relief some time ago. I still make my rather potent tea for when things get nasty but about a year ago, I switched from smoking to using indica cartridges which I find just as useful but more cost effective. I was using the Jupiter 6, 510 thread battery and I didn't know that batteries have radically different airflows. Since starting the cartridges, the one problem I keep having is vapor being too thick and heavy and making me cough and choke. Yesterday, I broke the the Jupiter 6 and went to a local smoke shop which only had a different cheapie brand of the same type which I bought for lack of anything else and much to my surprise, I could use the vape pen with no coughing, choking etc. It simply added a lot more air to the vapor and it made all the difference but I know this thing is a cheap thing and won't last long. I've looked at the specs of dozens of batteries of all brands but none of them say a word about airflow. Does anyone know of any batteries that have either greater airflow or adjustable airflow? Thanks!!

• Like Like x 1
  2. You are talking about VV, variable voltage.
    The Vision Spinner 2 or, you should be able to now days fine the Vision Spinner 3. VV up to 4.1 volts.
    As far as the tank, there are better tanks, you need to use a tank that uses CCELL (Depending on what you are vaping, doesn't sound like carts.)

Now the reason the tanks have better air flow is because batteries like the Vision Spinner is designed to let air travel up under the tank that sits on top. Sometimes you can get better air flow by not tighting the tank all the way tight while still being able to fire it.

Now you can find tanks with air flow on the side, I rthink aspire is one, but that is for e-juice, not thc anything. Hence why I say stick with CCELL tech...

If you or anyone else has any further questions let me know!

(I can also suggest a better setup that still uses 510 threading, but will be in the 3 digits or close to it money wise.)

3. Who can give personal advice on a topic?

4. I did.
    The only other suggestion I have is to use a Yocan Uni, or Yocan Uni Pro, both of which I own.
    Catridges will have a slow draw regardless.

Attached Files: