batteries for mflb?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by energelly, Jun 9, 2012.

1. i only want to make one order for my mflb and accessories. im getting the 2012 and a grinder but i want to know if it is necessary to buy batteries along with the rest. if so which type?

also is anything else recommended to get in terms of accessories. i only want to make 1 order and keep it pretty cheap. and for grinder what is the best brand in the less than 20$ price range

2. Get extra two pack of battereies and the case to hold all 4 ......
    I think it comes with a mini grinder that works pretty good

3. first and last bump

4. make sure you get a metal grinder not plastic. plastic kills you. and tbh you dont need more than 2 batteries. i have 3 batteries and a 15 minute charger but i had 2 for a while and it never really was a problem and sometimes i had sesh's with a group and the batteries lasted.

5. [quote name='"HittingBud"']make sure you get a metal grinder not plastic. plastic kills you[/quote]

This is ridiculous. Plastic grinders will not kill you.

6. They do not kill you but they are very bad for you. After a period of time they begin to wear down causing small plastic particles not visible to the naked eye to shed off into the herb and when you smoke plastic/vape it it is very unhealthy. so in a way it slowly kills you.