Baton Rouge

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by tbone963, Mar 10, 2010.

1. originally from new orleans but now up here for school. so where's all my BR buds at?

2. idk :p

Welcome you will like it here, no hurricanes lol just messin around

3. Welcome man im from CenLa i've learned a good bit on these forums i hope you enjoy your stay in the city!

4. Hey whats up! I live in Texas now, but I was born and raised in Baton Rouge. Moved away when I was 25. Hows the bud in BR nowdays?

5. Never been to Louisiana, but I've always wanted to visit NO/BR.

6. thanks everyone. and sh4keNbake the bud's ok. some weeks you get dank the next you get mids

7. Welcome to the city, your going to learn a bunch off of this site. Were you still in New Orleans when Mardi Gras/the Saints won the superbowl?

I Went to LSU last semester and the year before, but just transferred back to Texas for the spring. Baton Rouge has some dank, you just need to meet the right people. There is also a ton of schwag there if that is your thing haha.

8. Sounds about the same. Every now and then I would score some really good dank, but most of the time, we would have to smoke blunts of schwag cause that's all that was around. Im heading to BR this weekend actually - going to LSU baseball game on Saturday. Go Tigers!!

9. Whatsssuppp!!!! Im in alexandria, well natchitoches right now. I was supposed to be at lsu this last fall but wrecked my NEW ECLIPSE three days before I was supposed to move in a campus crossings. Ill be up there this summer though. Ballin out of control. Natchitoches isn't bad though. It is good to see some people from louisiana on here. I was born and raised in cenla.

10. Cudi Get 20: i was living up here but of course i had to be in the city to watch my boys win the superbowl and to go to mardi gras this year

sh4keNbake: i have to say there's not really a lot of schwag around or at least none that i found, i guess i just got a good connect. and yeah even though im not a huge baseball fan, i went to a game the other night and i think we're gonna repeat as national champs.

darnol01: sorry about your eclipse. i actually live right across from campus crossings and have a few friends living there. and i also have a friend in natchitoches going to SFASU right now.

11. Sup bro...I live fairly close to BR (30min or so away). I used to live there but moved because the overpopulation was driving me crazy. Welcome to the city and enjoy your stay!

:smoking:

12. Lol, funny to just be scrollin down the main forum page to see Baton Rouge. Im in hammond, buncha friends were at LSU last semester but not so much this semester, theres alotta good around BR but theres not much straight fire. Louisiana just sucks ass for bud in general compared to other states, our prices suck too.:mad:

Oh yah, and i got some green crack coming my way tomorrow. I heard alotta people have that at the moment. And of course purp is always somewhere

13. You are right...purple is very popular here lol.

14. Theres always someone i know, or if I dont know anyone, someone I know knows someone who has purp. Its rediculous, ive never known it to be completely dry of purp in my past 3 years of smoking. My friend had some of the most potent purp ive ever seen/smoked unfortunatly ..that one IS gone lol.

I dont even like it anymore, knocks me out.

15. Sorry if this seems ignorant, but sfasu? lol Never heard of it. And which CC you live next to? I was gunna be a brightside living with this hottt bitch from natch. but when i get up there in the fall I'll prolly be living at cc on highland. Ill be up at lsu in the fall, majoring in chemistry. lol Nothing wrong with learning to synthesize drugs. To the rest of you guys, I have a connect in alexandria that sells straight DANK weed. He gets it every two weeks from california, its expensive as fuck (25 a G), and worth every penny. Hes kinda on the dumb side, not very educated at all, especially about weed. Whenever I ask him anything about it he never knows anything except that its medical weed from cali called starstruck, but, nevertheless, it is GOOD shit.

16. Yah, but 25/g is kinda normal around here for dank, and ive never had anything that looks as perfect as the buds in the stash jar.. if this bud is as good as u say it is i hope i can get my hands on some

17. Sounds like something I want to get my hands on. I dont mind paying that much for some good dank. Send me a PM and let me know :D

18. yeah i live on brightside. the cc on highland is expensive as hell but if you can afford it more power to you. and yeah 25/g is pretty normal but i usually buy bulk anyway so its doesn't really affect me. but if that bud is dank as you say it is hopefully it comes through here

19. #19 darnol01, Mar 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2010
    Next time i do a pick up. Which is never nearly as much as people buy on here. lol Ill post a pic up and send yall one. Also, man here in natch. anybody that has good shit, which is like two people boosts their prices out of the ROOF, like 35 a g, and its not even great. pisses me the fuck off. So i just go home and get mine and come back :D haha. My best friend here is from shreve so every other weed we go home and get shit and come home. He has a lot more connections than me though, lol. He used to be in to some hardcore shit when he was younger though.

And another thing, idk about BR or any other cities but in alexandria and monroe legal weed is HUGE, like taking over, no joke. They have the dymka in alexandria making bank on their blends and spark 20 sells for 35 a G in monroe and they can't even keep it in stock. Im trying to break into this market, being as the shit is super cheap to make. Ya'll ever tried/heard anything about it?

20. LOL, I didnt even know there was a price difference. It's me and two of my buddies, and one is super rich. I dont really want to be right next to campus, I've lined up an off campus job on college and I dont feel like dealing with traffic right in there everyday.