Batman vs Superman anticipation thread

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Skywalker298, Apr 12, 2014.

1. What would Superman do that would make Batman think he is a threat? 

2. In case superman goes rogue and loses his way, which happened a couple of times.  Superman entrusted batman with kryptonite so he'd have a chance to take him down, should he go berserk.

3. Sooo, Superman starts to turn evil?? 

4. Not exactly, in smallville (god i hated that show only watched it to stare at kristin kreuk) black kryptonite turns clark evil.

He just goes rogue a few times on his own agenda.

To be honest, i'd rather a see a batman beyond movie.  

5. Ahh I gotcha.

Yeah batman beyond was my shit as a kid. They should definitely make a movie about it. 

6. Aliens came from another planet annihilated metropolis and almost destroyed earth....

Plus bats has always been kinda paranoid. Hell in the comics he had a specific plan to neutralize every jl member should they ever turn rogue. He always likes to be in control . The fact that an alien with insane power levels is roaming earth might seem a bit scary to him. Just as it does to luthor.

And it doesnt have to be batman who goes after superman. It could be supes that goes after batman. It could be luthor that turns them against each other. So many scenarios...

Ειρήνη και Ενότητα

7. #47 Skywalker298, May 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2014
    The only reason Batman is in this movie is because DC/Warner Bros wants to catch up with Marvel and make their own DC Cinematic Universe.Batman is in here because they know Batman will drawn in alot of people his past movies have made over a billion.After this movie it'll be Justice League.

8. its gonna be a good fight but if it were realistic (as realistic as super hero aliens get) superman would shred batman. Super man is over powered.

9. Batman is the master at prep

10. that he is ,he would probably have numerous plans on how to take superman down. But he would have to stay long range if superman grips him up its all over for Batman.

11. [​IMG]Ben Affleck in the armor

12. i want batmobile ))) :hello:

13. Yes, the car really cool

14. Holy sheeeeit, awesome! I saw a couple pics of Affleck as Bruce Wayne and it looked pretty good. Can't seem to find em now though..

15. #55 James Ryan, Sep 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2014

Attached Files:

16. Zack Snyder releases first official pic of Batmobile.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410618588.365784.jpg

17. I was cool with Affleck, but they totally lost me with Eisenberg. A guy who talks like someone is constantly squeezing his nuts just can't play a serious movie villain, and definitely not one of the most widely know villains of all time. He basically just plays the same character in every movie he's in anyways too, he's like Michael Cera if he didn't just do weird Indy movies. I don't know, maybe they'll win me over with a trailer but until then I'm super skeptical. 

18. #58 zzzoner23, Sep 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2014
    after watching man of steel baked i have hope for this movie. when watching the movie man of steel i thought of how hard it must have been for superman to have to deal with the ignorance of mankind.and how everything happened for a reason how he grew up on a farm with humble people. his father told him that whatever man he grew up to be that man would change the world. and when jonathan kent said you have a father out there somewhere and you go by a different name at that point i thought about God and Jesus  :confused:  .  so with watching that movie i believe that zack snyder wont let the dc fanboys/fangirls down. 

19. So Superman is Jesus?

20. i was pretty toasted when i watched that movie but in some way i got a religious aspect from watching man of steel. Superman can virtually  destroy the world if he wanted to. But, him being raised on a farm by humble people made him see that some people are worth saving.