Bathroom urges before smoking?

Discussion in 'General' started by Royksopp, Oct 27, 2009.

1. Any of you ever get the sudden urge to go pee or crap before smoking? For some reason I always have to pee before smoking. I've also heard of people needing to crap.....is it a mental thing? Hahahah sorry for the gross topic.

2. this is not a problem for me or anyone i know hahaha

sounds like some ones about to smoke a pole instead of some ganja if you ask me haha

3. I guess it's like when you need to take a piss and the closer you get to the toilet the more you need to go.

Your brain knows it's about to be in a relaxed calm state so it gets ready to release. I personally usually need to crap before I smoke, but that's only because I smoke/crap at the same time everyday after work.

4. Whaaat? It's just something I've noticed. Coincidence maybe?

5. No, I get this alot. It pisses me off when I'm about to spark a bowl and then I get the urge to take a crap. Happens alot when I am smoking by myself too...

6. Holy shit. I always... Always have to take a dump before I smoke... Even if u take one 5 mins before hand. Thought I was the only one

7. This happens to me every time, too. :confused_2:

8. YUS! Only when i smoke home alone, I think to myself "yay im about to smoke :hello::wave::wave:" and i get myself really excited, go into the bathroom, whip the dick out and go to town on my toilet.

9. i guess we're special in ohio haha

10. I inconveniently need to shit after my first bong hit all the time

11. Have you ever heard the phrase "I'm so happy, I could shit"?

LOL...that's how it works. It's your excitement. I bet if you were to get a tattoo or a piercing you would feel it too...fear can do it, as well...or intimidation...anticipation

12. #12 notbakedenough, Oct 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2009
    Anticipation.

I get this all the time when it take me like 40 minutes to get everything perfect for the sesh, weed, lighter, batch, operational Sobe bottle bucket, tv, drink, snack, sploof, remote control. I finally sit down to toke, annnnd I gotta piss. lol

13. seems like everytime when i reeaally want to smoke, ill have to shit. so fucking annoying!

14. haha yea man i know what you mean
    Im so glad im not the only one. though i gotta say i wasn't expecting this topic to come up.
    I just feel more comfortable knowing that ive gotten all the crap outta my system and wont have to go to the bathroom for a while.
    but have you ever shit while high? god i felt like i was takin the best frickin crap ever, lol. like my entire colon just emptied itself into my toilet, though i know thats not the case...:smoking:
    what a relief

anywhoo....

15. happens to me all the time!!
    every time i'm packing a bowl, 'bout to smoke... i have to pee.
    so annoying!

16. I don't get this way when I'm about to smoke, but since I was a kid everytime I turn a video game system on I have to pee really bad.

It never fails. Turn the 360 on, and then run to the bathroom

17. If its the first time I smoke all day, and I havent taken a shit in recent hours I always seem to shit a few minutes after smoking.

18. I understand. I hate having to pause the 360 to go pee. I like sitting comfortably for long hours in front of it without distractions... Master Chief waits for no one. :p

19. ive heard of and seen this problem in people prior to cocaine or meth use. not weed though lol. some people i know have to shit before they blow coke.

20. Hah good to know I'm not alone.