Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bathroom stoners?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by awdcivic, Mar 3, 2014.

1. I live with a strict grandma and im 21 she hates weed butbi blow bowls in the bathroom and use a carbon sploof.... theres litterally no smell lol. Anyone done this?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Doing it in the shitter is for crackheads, take your monkey ass outside.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Oh I've done that, but in a situation that getting caught would've got me in a hell of a lot more trouble.

Come on OP, just go outdoors a bit if it's safe in your area :)

4. why would you live with your grandmother? 

5. Back home I'm free to smoke as I please. I just transferred into a new college as a junior, and I saw they had a housing option that was owned by the school but was off campus. I figured it would be just a normal apartment complex where I could do as I please so I moved in here.

But since it is owned by the school they legit have a few RA's that will patrol the complex now and again as well as smoke detectors in every room.

So it's easier to smoke in the shower because there are no detectors in here and it covers up the smell. I would smoke outside, but it has been -10 degrees ever since I moved here.

Call me a bitch but I still get high without freezing my ass off.

"Heffer: Through the use of sophisticated computer technology, and a box of crayons, we have constructed a likeness of Dingo today."

6. #6 10deepinrook, Mar 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2014
    No but i guess ive been a bathroom roller

• Like Like x 1
  7. Why not smoke outside and in the bathroom to switch things up so she doesn't eventually ask the question "why do you always go to the bathroom?".

8. I smoke in the bathroom everynight on these cold ones! have a bowl and cig out the window before bed!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. I smoke in my room. And even when I was hiding it it made absolutely no sense to smoke in a shared room, like a bathroom, versus my room.

• Like Like x 3
  10. I live in an apartment with seven roommates in college, me smoking in the bathroom is the least of their concerns.

• Like Like x 2
  11. I used to do that everyday after school. Smoke in my dads bathroom out the window or either hot box the shower except without a sploof at the time and I'd just turn on the shower when I'm done and wait for the steam to push the smell out and it always worked, light a candle spray some febreeze maybe and then be out. Now I smoke in my room out the window with a sploof and that's way quicker :)

frat apartment? lol

13. mexican apartment?

• Like Like x 3
  14. Just go for a walk outside. If you see the boysnblue, toss the evidence

15. #15 8ight, Mar 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2014
    Actually, I don't think I've ever smoked in my bathroom. Sometimes I'll start the shower, leave the bathroom naked and take a big hit on my vaporizer, then run back in and exhale once I'm in the shower. Now that I think about it, I don't really understand why I do this. I suppose I just like running around naked and getting high. 

• Like Like x 1
  16. haha yup

• Like Like x 1