Bathroom Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by NcExpress, Aug 4, 2009.

1. Hey Gc , Have not posted anything in a while . Just wanted to show you guys how much GC forums has helpd me out just by reading all you guys posts.
    So heres my half assed setup .

Im using potting soil , Miracle grow bloom for the Bud Side & Schultz Grow formula for the veg side . On the bud side im using 2 80 watt warm 5ft shop lights, 4 small cfl 25 watt ea bulbs , 2 ft 32 watt shoplight and a 150 watt HPS , All adding up around 400 watts . On the Veg side im using 1 5ft cfl shop light Daylight bulbs . 1 40wat cfl bulb and 2 25 watters .

[​IMG]
    Here we have California Hash in the Bucket on the crate , Northern Lights right below that . A Bagseed in the middle we call Dirty Santa . Super skunk on the right . Sorry my cam sucks . and yes we have them tied to the wall your not trippin.

[​IMG]
    Here is the top of the Northern Lights , mmmmm

[​IMG]
    Top Of Dirty Santa

[​IMG]
    This is my vary first clone Northern Lights on the veg side , hoping to fill the veg side up with hundreds of these guys soon :D

[​IMG]
    And last and well probley least is my cabbage plant , j/k it is Afgan kush lowryder hanging out on the toilet in the veg side . a little extra smoke .

Thanks to The attitude for all these seeds expt dirty santa thanks to my local swag dealer .
    Tell my what ya think gc :wave: hopfully have New pics soon.