Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Batching it. Any suggestions?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PaperZonly, Mar 9, 2012.

1. So I'm batching it today/ tonight, my girl went out of town, and I'm taking advantage of it like a mf, :D not in a bad way though. I've fed my 2 dogs a bag of pork rinds and I'm drinking a bunch of Hi-C listening to Etta James pandora. Smoking strawberry cough, and blue dream. Watching the ACC and SEC tourneys. Bought vanilla and peach game rillos, some RAW kings, and scored a free OJ at chik fil a w/ a coupon I tore off of the calendar b4 I went and failed a midterm this am. School has kicked my ass this week. Im So glad it's finally spring break. What would you do w/ the next 48 hrs if you were me?:smoke:

2. Me? I'd post in apprentice smokers.

3. Haha I fed my dog some pork rinds today too, He fucking loved them and wouldnt leave me alone cause he wanted more.