batch of brownies w/ chronic...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Kr0nik, Jul 11, 2010.

1. So, today i was chilling at my friends house when my friend got a call asking if they could come over to bake some brownies. My friend said it was fine, and they came over. When they arrived they got straight to business on making those brownies. When they pulled out the 1/2oz for the batch, they showed me bud. It was pretty flame bud, i asked em what they paid, and they told me $200 for the 1/2 zip. I told them it was dumb that it would be a waste to use good bud. But they said they didnt care, and proceeded to make them, anyways i didnt know how it would turn out but i ended up taking one home to try. Im still waiting on it to kick in its been about 15 min. Anyone else ever try this?

2. ive had parts of brownies, but never a full one. did you have a full brownie? and how much was in it? based on the answers to these questions, you may be fuckin flying in 45 minutes.

3. If they used half an ounce, your ass will be lifted. A batch of brownies usually yields like 15 brownies. It could take awhile especially if you just ate.

4. This. If you had a decent sized one, prepare to be blasted soon.

5. it was like .7-.8g, and it is pretty good so far. nice relaxing high.

6. how you feeling now ? did you sleep ?

7. Awww I was hoping to hear back. :poke:

My first encounter with edibles I was fairly high from smoking, then when I was coming down about an hour later I thought it was the end of it, I was talking on the phone with someone and then I stopped making sense because the high hit me like a mac truck.

"Hello?"
    -"Yeah?..wait, what?"
    "Are you high or something?"
    -"Yeah.."
    "Off what?"
    -"What?"
    "Hm?"
    -"Alright."

8. It was a pretty sick high, it was like having the clear headed high of dank that you dont get w/ regs, however it still had the insane body high you usually get from brownies.

9. I used about 34 grams the last time a friend and I made brownies. I love the high you get from them, but I hate the taste ( then again, I'm probably using too much weed. ) Just made firecrackers last night, I have ate two and I'm RIPPED.

10. Firecrackers taste like ass, canni-cookies or magic brownies taste fantastic.

11. Did you use straight bud or make cannabutter and use that? The reason I ask is a brownie from that batch, if it was made into 16 brownies from dank ($200 for 1/2 oz) and done with cannabutter, should have knocked you on your ass.

IMO, the best way to ingest pot is on an empty stomach. You get the full effect in about a half hour and it lasts about four hours. I love using cannabutter before an IMAX movie. I hate taking too much though.

12. i remember my first brownie.. took it right before school.. oh man oh man was that a good idea.. haha i was lifted off my ass, brownie had about 1.2 in it and me thinking i was big and all ate the whole thing.. well i have to say, it made learning calculus and statistics a breeze haha even had to make a presentation later that day for some business club, man that was probably the most fun i had in school haha some teachers knew i was high and just fucked with me, one even gave me some candy.. oh how i miss high school.. enjoy man, live it up

13. yeah my friends made cannabutter first, then made muffins actually instead of brownies w/ the canna-butter.

14. :hello: Haha, sounds like a blast man, ive gotta make some nice edibles again, haven´t had any for ages.

15. Trust me my friend.. if made correctly.. you WILL be soaring

16. yeah i was pretty high, i ended up passing out and waking up to a puddle from my spilled drink on my couch the next morning