Bat Dugout

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by stoner7life, Aug 18, 2014.

1. Okay, so I've been using just a one hitter that looks like a cigarette and holding my medicine in a plastic M&M tube. My question is, would it be worth the money to get a dugout? I can't have it smell at all. What would be some dugouts the community of GC would suggest?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I have the wooden dugout that the bat fit it. It concealed the smell very well, until my dog chewed it :/ . If u put the dugout in a baggie or pouch then u shouldn't have a problem. U could even try seeing if it will fit in an altoids container.

3. Absofuckingloutly, the two pair like chocolate and peanut butter. You basically have a chamber for bud storage along with your bat and its very portable. Stay faded :smoking:

4. totally my first peice was a dougout and I still love it

5. Hell yeah man. I think its the easiest way to smoke, my grandma could figure it out xD

6. #6 Old School Smoker, Aug 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2014
    Adrian Gonzalez stepped out of the DUGOUT. <span style="font-size:10px;"><span style="font-size:14px;">He was the designated <span style="font-size:18px;">1 HITTER.  <span style="font-size:14px;">He picked up his <span style="font-size:18px;">BAT. <span style="font-size:14px;">He swung, and <span style="font-size:18px;">HIT IT.</span></span></span></span></span></span></span>

7. Thanks for all of the replies. Mine just recently broke so I think I'm going to hop on the vaping bandwagon. However I will probably be purchasing another dugout.