Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

BASSNECTAR tomorrow!!!!!! word of advice?!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OGkushak, Sep 29, 2011.

1. go to rehab now

2. i just saw tiesto this past wknd and will be seeing bassnectar on the 13th... i am so stoked!!!!!!!!!!!!! tiesto and porter robinson KILLED IT this past wknd though! i danced for 8 hours straight.... completely sober. it was that amazing.

3. #23 A Basshead, Sep 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2011
    Hell yeah dude
    I'm soooo fucking excited for 10/14 and 15, fucking two nights of bassnectar, pretty lights, big gigantic and beats antique

4. saw him live september 9th in los angeles..LIFE CHANGING!

I dont know exactly what kind of advice you would like..so ill just share a bunch of shit. roll some joints man, seriously. It doesnt matter where you are, everybody will be smoking, and having some joints for you and your friends, or some hot ass chick you just met is a must. just put how ever many joints you rolled in a ziplog bag, tuck that shit in your underwear (wear compression shorts if you have them) and get in line where a female is searching, they never touch you, just tell you to empty your pockets or something :) besides, they dont even care because they know that 99% of people attending are bringing in some sort of drug.

Oh and also dont be a pussy, fucking rage till that shits over and scream for another song. I hate when people just stand there or bitch about how tired they are, worry about that the next morning. My night was fucking insane, went with only one friend and ended up meeting 20+ chill people. Had about 8 joints, 3 blunts, and a couple spliffs, some unmentionables,met some hot ass girl, danced and smoked with her the whole night then ended up fucking her in my car after the show.

Heres some footage of lorin september 9th
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqNtsyiYZMU]Bassnectar live Hollywood palladium 9/9/11 - YouTube[/ame]

& if big gigantic is opening, prepare to have your mind fucking blown. He's insane, absolutley murders the set with his snazy ass saxophone, heres another video of the show i was at of him
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mitguLh21U0&list=FLQKaguy4KGvqAYhPEtRjLOA&index=8]Big Gigantic LIVE at the Hollywood Palladium - YouTube[/ame]

5. Roll and I don't mean a joint!

6. aha now this is what i was looking for, thanks man :D

+rep

:cool:.

7. Hell yea, saw him at bisco this year. I'm going to see skrillex this saturday at the Tabernacle. Is you rollinnn

8. Make sure your face is securely fastened to your head...

9. WELL since we can't talk about "BAD THINGS".
    Make sure you take some strips of candy.
    & Make sure you ROLL on the floor.
    ;) Make a good time. Bassnectar is sick.

10. been there done that my friend

11. do you live in schaumburg by chance? i use to stay up in hoffman estates

12. Like you said since you can't talk about it someone mind explaining this to me in a private message? I'm mad confused haha

13. #33 HelpDesk, Sep 29, 2011
    You might want something a little stronger than weed....

Drop- 0:50
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYVeZv8caN4[/ame]

14. dudeee thats gonna be bumpin@@@

15. #35 Cork, Sep 29, 2011

I was there. About 4 pillars from the stage, about 1/4 the way in. Rollin face on some shards of unmentionables, then walked over to pretty lights, came back for shpongle then finished the night out at pretty lights till sunrise.

EPIC

16. I live in shaumburg i stay in hoffman.

17. Doesn't it kinda depress you guys that Dubstep is just college kids fucking around with dance songs on their Mac? There's no real talent. You just screw around with someone else's song with weird effects and bass drops. Kinda sad. I mean it's just an opinion. If you like it thats fine. I'm just saying it's pretty lame.

18. nice i have a ton of family up in that area.

19. yup, so fuck off.;)

20. [quote name='"The Third Eye"']
    yup, so fuck off.;)[/quote]

Listen to real musicians with real talent dude. Trust me.