BAssnectar concert

Discussion in 'Clubs, DJ’s and Festivals' started by megamax42, Apr 13, 2010.

1. #1 megamax42, Apr 13, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
    [Deleted]

2. Hippy flipping is great. Add a little pot, and maybe a bit of booze and you'll be having the time of your life.

Shit, just do a bit of all four!
    :smoke:

3. all of the above

4. Ditto, aint nuthin wrong with a lil samplin of all. just dont overdo it or ye might not make it to class the next day..priceless

5. #5 BassFreakk, Apr 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2010
    Where u seeing him? Im seeing him in northampton MA on the 23rd...fuckin PUMPED...idk what drugs im doing yet simply cuz i mite have to drive, which means no LSD for me, or at least not a lot

dont smoke weed at a nectar show (ESPECIALLY if ur going to the boston show, that place is not cool with any sort of smoke)...save it for after, you wanna be up and full of energy at his shows, only smoke it ifs to kick in the other drugs a lil faster, cuz u dont really see too many people blazin at his shows...if u do shrooms, you should probly do some ecstasy too, bc (at least for me personally) i get tired and lazy as fuck when im shrooming, and its just way too confusing, ecstasy takes away a lot of the confusion and extreme anxiety, and hippyflipping is fun as fuck too...i think ecstasy is a MUST for any show like his, and if ur rolling dont drink a lot of alcohol, a little is fine but its also a waste imo

im definetly gonna take a couple rolls whether im driving or not, LSD if i can find good dose, doseage depends on whether im driving lol...and if im not driving i wanna try some K cuz i never have and sooo many people do K at those kinda shows, if so many people do it, it must be fun, I just want a bump or two, i do NOT want to K hole lol

btw DJ Vadim is gonna be sick too...ever been to a nectar show before? or is this ur first? btw u can find any drug u want at his shows...if u want acid i guarantee u can find it there for like 10 a hit

6. #6 megamax42, Apr 15, 2010
    [Deleted]

7. i havent seen bassnectar yet, and not too many trippy shows in clubs. but i dont think ill ever take a psychedelic in a club scene again. all the energy is wrong for me in those places, just puts me in a bad state. ive dropped acid at a few shows, wookiefoot was great, but there still were a lot of assholes.

i love seeing shows at festivals, its pretty much all the right ppl. being against trippin at a club show is more of a "me" thing, dunno how many others it applies to. its just not my scene i guess

8. Bassnectar. I would do 1-4. Or just weed and shrooms. Idk man, can't give dosage advice.:confused:

9. I know a shit ton of people who have seen Bassnectar on one or all of those drugs and none of them have regretted the experience. Whatever you decide will be fun as hell.

10. Exactly^^! It's fucking bassnectar, you don't need us to tell us what drugs you should take. With that show, you can't go fucking wrong.:):)

11. went to bassnectar first time about a month ago - it was awesome! Can anyone help me identify a track he played - I hope he plays it for you... its extremely climatic and builds up and breaks down with a starry tone melody - Anyone have any idea on how I can find this track 'starry tones' the key

12. HOLY FUCK! Megaman's right! Tulsa oklahoma! 28 BN

We should fucking chill ima hit this dude up :p

13. Seriously? This is the reason why I (along with lots of other fans) stopped going to Bassnectar shows. You call yourselves "fans," but what are you really fans of--the music or the drugs?

You do realize that your hero Lorin doesn't do drugs or even smoke weed, right?

:confused:

14. Lorin does/ or at least has done his fair share of psychedelics. Although he doesn't make it blatantly obvious, if you read his personal bio about his old rock band then you too would know that his music is influenced by the drugs he took as a teen. I do however, agree that new "fans" of nectar simply like the music to dance too when they're "fucked up" on drugs. For me it's more than that, his music is fueling a revolution. After a few Nectar sets it's clear cut that he is setting the bar for everyone else in electronic music and at this point in time is far superior.

Now to help with your drug dilemma, I would go ahead and eliminate ecstasy from your list unless you mean molly and your getting maroon glass shards in a high enough quantity to last a while. And even if, i would still recommend taking something with more substance at a Nectar show. Trip. If you are an experienced enough tripper there shouldn't even be a question. More specifically i would recommend LSD if it's indoors because i find it a bit easier to control than the mushroom. If you decide to go this route prepare for the musical journey of a lifetime my friend.

15. #15 megamax42, Oct 10, 2011
    [Deleted]