Basics on Ecstasy?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by mgmtweb, Nov 11, 2009.

1. I've never tried E but I'm currently getting drug tested for weed and am looking for something new to try. Just wondering;
    -How long it lasts, how much time it takes to come down
    -How much to take the first time
    -How much it should cost
    -Can it be detected on a drug test? How long it stays in your body? (Piss test, ordered online, not sure how accurate it actually is)
    -Is it physically obvious you are on it? (Red eyes, drooping eyes, etc. and if there are any, how long do they last)

And pretty much any other information you think I should be aware of before I consider buying some.

Thanks

2. Variation on duration of roll, and the comedown depends on the type as well. Never longer than a day... lots of water and a good sleep = you're golden. I would only take one the first time, actually probably only half a roll, see how you feel and depending on that take the rest. I'd say $20 is pretty legit, and most places don't even test for it, but you could possibly get something that's not pure and test positive for amphetamines.

And expect your pupils to be saucer sized...

3. :confused:

i would never pay $20 a roll.. 1 single pill should never be more than 10. Before you buy it ask what kind they are...search em up on pill reports. if they're really bomb, 15 at most. is just good or decent then 10.

4. I second ChiefSmokes. I would never pay more than $20 either. Even here in no where Georgia they are $10 or less. I would just say drink tons of water and don't grind your teeth. have fun with it, it's great. :eek:

5. Usually two or three hours is the length of the roll, after that it is coming down.
    It can cost anywhere from five dollars to twenty for one roll. Usually around ten.
    No dosage advice allowed, but I suggest you check out Erowid.
    It should only stay in your system for two or three days.
    The only noticable side effect is dilated pupils. They will be noticeable.

I suggest you only roll once every month.

6. #6 Space, Nov 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2009
    Dont drink too much water.

Heres some basic info on MDMA.

It releases an excess amount of serotonin into your brain. That makes you feel good. VERY GOOD!:D

The 3 main causes of death from MDMA (ecstasy) are from
    Dehydration, not drinking enough. You are probably gonna dance or run around. You'll sweat. Drink some water, or juice, or gatorade. The latter are better, you dont wanna run out of electrolytes!)

But if you drink TOO much, you can die. And yes, this is very possible and has happened because of people being paranoid of being dehydrated on e. Be careful.

The last way is from serotonin syndrome. This is if you take a lot of E and you have too much serotonin in your brain, you will overheat. If this happens, call 9-11. You won't be in trouble with the police or anything (Unless you're on probation, or other).

Main thing is to have fun though:D And smoke lost of weed too.

Also be careful of pills cut with meth, speed, dxm, and other shit. Search your pill on pill reports.

Pill Reports - Ecstasy Test Results Database by Enlighten

And if you get Molly, pure (or almost pure) MDMA or MDA Or MDxx whatever, then you just need to know you're dosage. We can't give that out at GC though. Bluelight or something will be able to do that though:D

EDIT: And i get clean rolls for 5 bucks from one guy, ten from another. I would never pay anything more than 15, like, and even that's a bit iffy.

Molly i can't remember jack shit. I was put on lots of benzos back for real bad anxiety when i did molly i can't remember anythin from then worth shit :( it blows.

7. if you are being tested for pot in a "panel test" it will show a positive test for methamphetamine. it is out of your system in i think 72 hrs or something like that

8. #8 tkn420, Nov 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2009
    i think e can be a little unnerving during the come up, and sometimes it will make me a wee bit nauseous. but after that couple of minutes, its all smooth sailing from there. it lasts from 3-6 hours, but i usually start to come down after the third hour.

Erowid can give you all the dosage information you need. i usually take two hits of molly to start the night, and re-dose on another hit later on to keep rolling. probably not the best of ideas, but i figure if im going to do molly, might as well go all the way.

i usually pay 10 a hit for molly, or per roll. but ive gotten a gram of molly for as low as 60 bucks before. drink roughly 750 ML of water each hour (a fifth of a gallon). remember to piss! you wont feel like you have to, but its a great euphoric rush, and helps prevent you from retaining too much water.

youre eyes turn into giant saucers and its pretty obvious youre on something because youre just "up". my buddies used to drop bombs and go to class back in high school, and nobody ever knew, but i still think its super obvious when someone is rolling. i usually tell people i was just prescribed adderal and dosed 2 hours ago.

i believe it shows up under methamphetamine on drug tests and lasts in the system for roughly 3 days. drinking lots of water will help to clean your system of it quicker since it is not fat soluble, but water soluble.

9. -How long it lasts, how much time it takes to come down
    A: it'll last from 3 to 7 or 8 hours
    -How much to take the first time
    A: no dosage advice allowed but 1+1=?
    -How much it should cost
    A: 5 bucks a pill, ten if no one knows you
    -Can it be detected on a drug test? How long it stays in your body? (Piss test, ordered online, not sure how accurate it actually is)
    A: not a clue
    -Is it physically obvious you are on it? (Red eyes, drooping eyes, etc. and if there are any, how long do they last)
    A: you look like an owl, your jaw doesent stop moving from side to side and you just want to bob your head even if theres no music playin but trust me there will

10. 4-6 hours
    can't ask dosing questions.. pm me..

you will have saucer eyes, other than that not really obvious.

it lasts in your system for like 3 days

11. No personal offense here man, but you shouldn't ever consume a substance you know this little about. Do some research. Asking questions is one thing, but you're sort of starting at the very bottom here. The stuff you asked can be answered after probably one or two minutes of reading. Not to mention you're blatantly asking questions you're not even allowed to ask on the forum.

This is my favorite source for e reading.

12. quoted for truth.

13. try and remember that at the most, dealers are paying $5 a press, so at $10 there making double. so $20 is fucked up.