Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Basicly, where is it legal?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by letsmokeasweet, Jun 17, 2008.

1. so if a cop finds my oz of bud or im smoking a joint where is it really legal at? i heard of co. and in cali i heard of a card you can get, what about canada? im going to be moving away for school soon so thanks for your help

2. Technically it is not legal anywhere, including amsterdam. It is just decriminalized. It is getting more towards decriminalization in certain parts of cali, oregon and washington. This does not mean its completely decriminalized, just that often you can get away with very little or no punishment, depening where, the circumstances and the police officer or judge

3. i think its also pretty much legal in Bangladesh

4. Sweet. Fuck Amsterdam, let's all go to Asia!

5. I don't mean to hijack your thread, but I live in Indiana and am thinking of moving up north-east to Ontario, Canada. Maybe go to Uni there. Any chance anyone knows if it's decriminalized in all of Canada?

6. http://www.norml.ca/

7. Honestly I don't care where it is legal or illegal, as long as I'm on my property and using it for personal consumption. Inside the house or whatever.

8. I thought it was legal to be high, but not to use/posses/buy grass?

9. lol, i think anything is legal in bangladesh:D

but theres nowhere that its legal just some places where its tolerated,morocco,nepal etc....
    Amsterdam its not decriminalized there but tolerated, you can get done carrying over 5 grams in amsterdam so not decriminalized.

its fuckin legal in my house, my house my laws;)
    so its against my laws to come to my house with just fluff in your pockets:)

peace...........................:smoke:

10. i heard soon its going to be legal in Scotland, but i think its just a rumour.

11. hey bud hows it at your end of britain:)

unfortunately its not even a rumour mate:(

i stay in sunny scotland & not heard a thing about it, shame as would love it if it was happening.

peace.......................:smoke:

12. Haha yes, it is legal to smoke frarass, it is just illegal to buy have or sell....i believe atleasst

13. You can't be high legally (barring an mmj card, etc) because this would obviously imply that you had/used illegal substances. In some states it's even illegal to drive if there are traces of THC in your system.

14. Vancouver, man. People walk around smokin' joints in all parts of the city, and you can find people that will sell you a bag in and around headshops.

15. thats an interesting point my friend.

why cant you be high legally, yes i know its illegal to buy,partake in drugs but what about afterwards when your strolling around minding your own business,legally but absolutely goalied, surely you could go up to a police officer and ask what time is it without getting lifted for being high,but blatantly obvious your out your nut:)

what would he lift you for?:D

16. He probably would but unless you had stuff on you, they can't arrest you for it. In spain you cant buy or sell it, but you can grow it and smoke it in your house legally.

17. my p.o. said it right about having it in your system...basicly your in possesion of it if its in your system. which is kind of true.

one reason i am looking to move away is to get away from all the b.s. (if not some) dealing with the drug laws and all....i mean in tx they spend what $32k a year to house an inmate. if someone wants to use drugs, its their body and its a health issue. they figer by scaring us all by saying we will go to jail if we use drugs we wont use drugs. i dont think it even works. why not let people use their medicine and spend prison money on things like educating kids beter? im sorry but sometimes the hypocrates who run our country really makes my blood boil....im gona to finish my joint now :)

18. How the fuck can a plant be illegal on Earth?

19. It can't be, but when you put a bunch of petty, arrogant children in charge, they tend to fear, hate and destroy anything they don't understand.