Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Basically the best 9 days of my life

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blublapped92, Apr 14, 2011.

1. Hello. I haven't really been active here in a couple of weeks, but I want you all to know that I have not dropped the torch to lights the bowl of peace and porsperity, but in the past 9 days, I have smoked 31 grams of assorted cannabis. I smoked og kush, green crack, master kush, pineapple kush, jack herer, mystery cheese, nyc sour deisel, and maui wowie. I know, it sounds to good to be true. But a very close friend of mine has a nice stash of cannabis and was very generous when I went to visit her. I also blazed some nice joints with my cousin. We made a "zebra" jay out of green crack and some organic homegrown fire bud. Then, like paranoid stoners, we decided we couldn't smoke in the house and walked down the street at 1 in the a.m. We ended up smoking the jay crouched down in the edge of some woods because the cars were freaking us out, especially when he kept insisting that every one was a cop. Then he saw somebody walking down the road. That's when we hid. It was a good jay. I smoked most of it, since I can kill a jay in like 5 hits. We ended up climbing on the roof to get back into the house because he was paranoid that his mom would catch us sneaking in and out. I was like, "well, we're both 18 now. Who gives a fuck", but he just doesn't want her knowing he smokes. So we hopped back in his bedroom window. Pretty crazy fucking night. THEN 2 days later, we walked to Jack in the Box, which is like FOUR goddamn miles from his house just to go meet his girlfriend (who by the way I hate because I've never once in my life been rude to her and she feels the constant psycho need to be a stupid ass bitch towards me ALL the time. I ended up blocking her number) who works at Jack in the Box. She's always trying to get my cousin not to hang out with me, it's such bullshit. I've been best friends with him since we were babies (we're about 3 months apart), and she's always like why do you hang out with his stoner ass? I'm just thinking myself, "you're lucky you're dating my cousin or I'd make you cry in front of people". Anyways, I smoked this join while we were walking down the highway. Fucking crazy, right? I just told myself they couldn't distinguish a jay from a cig, I was right. I smoked that joint all by my high self since I was walking with his dumb ass. I got soo fucking stoned. WHILE walking down the freeway. It was scary because I kept walking toward the oncoming traffic and drifting back and forth inside the shoulder unintentionally. I was like WOW. Not a good idea to walk down freeways and blaze jays. Those are the most notable smoking events from my smokathon. Everything else was just me sitting around with a zong. I ate SOO much goddamn food. Like a half a family pack all to myself. Now I'm sitting here after getting stoned off my ass from some crystally dank ass nyc sour diesel telling you guys about my adventure. Boutta be snack time up in this bitch. :smoke:

2. Holy wall...

3. yeah i read like half

cool story though sounds fun. thats more than an o, dude. you must have been high the entire time

4. Extra cool story bro!

Sounds like ya had a pretty fun 9 days!

5. Wow, this threads old, but helllllllz yeah it was awesome! I'm about to head back for 2 weeks next thursday, so damn STOKED. :D

6. tldr; I'll give ya rep+ instead

7. How do you rep people?

8. The green bar above a post all the way to the right. the symbol of justice :>