Basically robbed by a "friend"

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GaNinja, Oct 3, 2009.

1. Hello GC...well let me start off by saying quickly that I used to have a really bad anger problem...REALLY BAD...over the years I have taught my self to let stupid shit go and to not get angry over stupid shit...

Okay..so me and my night manager close the store that we work at almost every single night together...then he gives me a ride to my place..we blaze..chill and talk about shit and he bounces...anyway...We both needed weed today (pay day :D)..so I call my regular..he's dry..same with my two backups...So I call my friend that i WAS cool with as a last resort (he's a good friend but horrible dealer)..he's a horrible dealer because he always takes so long, lies about how long he's gonna be etc, etc...but i say hey..why not ya know...so anyway..we call him..

I picked up 5 g's for $30..and my boy wants $50 worth..so my dealer meets me at my job at 8 pm...he has my bag but says he has to go and get my boys bag...I counted it out infront of them both...and gave my dealer the $80...my dealer says "ill be back soon..as soon as i pick up ur bag"...we think nothing of it...he's done this before so its whatever..well two hours go by and I hear nothing from this fucking kid...so I hit him up..he says he is still getting it he'll be here soon...another hour goes by and he still isnt there...so I call him agian..no answer..txt him..no answer...Im like WTF...DID YOU REALLY JUST ROB ME...I still to this moment have not heard from him...4-5 hours later...

I feel really bad for my manager who's money was robbed cuz he's such a good guy...he wasnt even pissed...everyone takes advantage of him and its not fair...his karma should be good but he gets fucked over ALL THE TIME..anyway..I offered to pay him the 50 tommrow and gave him enough bud for a dutch tonite for when he gets off his double shift(he's working 2 pm-5am the next morning..yeah 15 hrs..) so now im out 50..

Im trying to stay calm and be rational..but iv'e decided fuck that...I know I could beat this kids ass...so what should I do GC...should I beat this fucking scumbags ass..or try and let this go??

/rant

2. Yeah, I'd definitely beat his ass. That's a messed up thing to do.

3. Fuck rationality, you got robbed. If you can get your bud, get it and never do business with his fuck-ass ever again. If not, crack skull whenever you see him.

4. Don't be a punk, say you need some more weed.
    Get as much as he can bring without having to pick it up, whoop his ass, take his shit.
    If you knock him out one punch piss on him, you'll get a lot of street cred.

5. Im not being a punk:p...Im just trying not to get arrested...Iv'e never really been in trouble with cops...except for doin stupid shit as a younger teen...lol...Im not scared of the cops..I just dont really need to get arrested right now...lol

I know for a fact that I'd fuck him up...we've boxed before...just for fun with boxing gloves in my friends back yard..but i still chipped 2 of his teeth :p....

As I said..I used to have a very bad temper...but since my brother died...Iv'e tried to let shit go...just live life...but work sucks and this just put me over the edge...

6. Well whoop his ass... He wont call the cops, if he does he's a snitch..
    What dope dealer calls the cops?

7. Se what he says when you talk to him next...Im guessing you know where he lives.

8. #9 GaNinja, Oct 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2009
    Bro..if only you lived in this backward ass..crazy ass fucking city/town I live in...

Anyway...Im'a confront this dude after work tommrow..I just want the bud...If he wants to throw down in fisticuffs then I got jack johnson and tom o'leary waiting for him:p

But as I said...Im not trying to fight with anyone...life is too short for that kinda bull...I just want what I paid for and to not have to associate with this person any more

9. Don't fucking do it, if you don't want to get in trouble or risk it, then refrain from doing it.

;)

10. I love how all these responses are to kick his ass :rolleyes:

immature much?

what you should've done was go with the guy...
    but next time you talk to him ask him what happened....

11. Charge him up and get the money, bud, or beat his ass.

12. You should decide for your self if this is a lesson worth learning or if the monetary loss is so mcuh that you just need to recoup.

Trust me bro I know I have had a terrible temper that I've had to get over in my life. I would say that the best thing for you is to let it go cop the loss and learn never to deal with that guy again. Sorry for your manager but don't give in to the anger you'll be a better person for it.

13. Immature much?
    You're a girl you wouldn't understand, but if you get punked by another man, it's bad.
    OP keep us updated, ignore these girls and kick his ass if he wont replace your cash or provide you with the product.

14. ignore these girls? LOL

yer funny

15. lmao...
    When someone robs you it's because they think you're weak or wont defend yourself.
    You've gotta be down for yours because when it counts no one else will be.

16. Karma is going to hit him one way or another, its your choice to speed it up.

17. I'll send some good karma your way next time I smoke, it's nice to see you're covering the guys loss, most people wouldn't do that. Sucks to hear what happened, call the guy tomorrow though, he might have not been able to pick up and just be trying to avoid you so you don't get pissed about it - if you call him tomorrow he might still pick up though, I've had a similar thing happen (only with money not bud) and I got it a couple days later.

18. Call the cops! Tell em' this guy owes you weed!

Really though, joking aside, just let it go. Nothing (weed related) is worth the hassle of possibly being arrested. It definitely does suck that you got ripped off, but hey, it happens. The scumbag will eventually get whats coming to him if he does this as regularly as you say.

19. seriously u cant let that shit go...especially when hes kinda a friend...get ur money back...especially since u know where he lives and shit lol...if u cant get your money back...just resort to what ive done to fuckers who have fucked me over...vandalism lol.

this kid whos kinda a friend but not really ripped off my buddy 80 bucks...so a week later we went to his house and threw a rock through his bedroom window...the kid is such a scumbag that there are a lot of people who could have done that to him so thats why we did it...we knew we would get away with it