Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Basic Questions.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AceKush, Jan 27, 2012.

1. Hey there, I'm new here in a way (signed up a long time ago, just didn't verify my email forever) but I'm not quite new to toking. The first time I smoked was April of last year. I didn't really start smoking heavy until about 5 months ago (haha I forgot how long really but it's somewhere around there). My friends and I smoke heavy every weekend and usually at least once during the week. Now I know fair prices and all that, $15 for dank, $10 for mids, $5 for regs; but I was wondering about the weed itself. My hookup is through my best friend's guy. He gives us good deals too, he gives us mids for $5 (but still goes $15 for dank) but his weed always seems to be the exact same goddamn thing. We had never gone through anyone else besides him for a while, but he was unavailable two weeks ago. One of my smoking buddies had his onw contact, so we went through him. $15 a G, but here's the difference. Best weed I'd ever had. And, I am almost certain our regular dealer shorts us a bit. My buddy's dealer's 2 grams was at least 1/5 bigger than 2 grams from our regular guy. And the weed from our regular guy is good, don't get me wrong, but it's a fucking horse tranquilizer. Have to fight to stay up. The weed from the new dealer was way stronger (and smelled like the sweat of god) but I was nowhere near as drowsy on that shit. And the new hookup can get us adventurous strains, like Hawaiian Fruit Punch Kush and White Widow ( yes, THE White Widow) for 15 a G. Tomorrow, we are getting a gram from the old dealer, and probably a $20 sack from the new guy (of the Hawaiian shit) and we are going to compare them. What do you guys think? Also, on the old dealers weed, I can't remember shit; is this with all weed, or do you think it is his particular strain?

2. I'd go with the new guy.

3. If only it were that simple. My friend is blindly loyal to the old dealer (Blood is thicker than water). So we can't just drop the guy. Espcially my friend, even if he wanted to. What do we do?

4. Buy like a dime bag off of the old guy every so often but, make the new guy your main dealer.

5. You can't stop buying from him, even if you wanted to? What's stopping you?

What is he like a gang leader who said he will kill you all if you don't buy his weed?

6. Like I said, blood is thicker than water. Meaning they are related.

7. Lame as fuck reason in my opinion. Just because they are related should not mean that he has to buy from him..

Just my opinion on the matter though.

Just buy from them both. To keep your friend happy and you guys happy with some good bud.

8. Easy solution.

Buy mids from old dealer.

Buy high grade from new guy.

9. Lol, Hawaiian Fruit Punch Kush? That sounds so absurd :p

10. Best idea I've heard all night. That's perfect thanks! How do I +rep? And yeah, it sounds beastly. Can't wait for tomorrow!

11. [quote name='"AceKush"']

Best idea I've heard all night. That's perfect thanks! How do I +rep? And yeah, it sounds beastly. Can't wait for tomorrow![/quote]

And buy a Damn scale lol all this 1/5 stuff drives me nuts lol. It either weighs or it doesn't (unless you go to my main hook up then its always an extra few tenths of a gram, if Ur buying a gram. Buy more get more).

12. I aint readin dat shit.

13. I was gonna read this but i got a headache just looking at it, nice 25 sentence paragraph.

14. #14 aPersonUponaHill, Jan 27, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2012
    haha yeah its pretty tough to tell weight by comparing bags, it depends if the buds were cured correctly. I have seen wet shit that felt like someone clipped it and sold it with little or no curing(and a QP looks like way less when its wet), and weed that is properly cured where an ounce looks like 2. Buy a scale so you can know who is doing right and who is trying to screw you. I saw a cool one on here that was a hidden soda can type scale, i think it was around 50 dollars. Plus it could weigh up to 500 grams, not that it sounds like you will be needing that kind of capacity for a while young grasshopper. still good to have though

15. how about your friend buys weed from his sketchy ass dealer and you buy from the new dealer and just combine it?

16. you found a dealer for dank and your old dealer for mids.

I would always go with the dank. Its a much more enlightening high to me

17. [quote name='"AceKush"']

Best idea I've heard all night. That's perfect thanks! How do I +rep? And yeah, it sounds beastly. Can't wait for tomorrow![/quote]

Lol, no idea. I use the GC app.

I also buy mids and high grade, it helps me converse weed so hopefully it helps you too. Good luck.

18. There's an app for this? That's exactly what. Was just thinking, seeing as how I only go on here from my iPhone. Where can I find this app?