Basic Nutrients with best result question

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Dealtypk, Sep 24, 2010.

1. I have been playing with a bunch of different nutrients and i think i am taking my green for a wild ride. What should i use to get a constant good to go nutrient compound. Any brands in particular, fox farm is evil and seems to want to brown the shit out of mine.

2. iive had great sucess w/ botanicare pbp, using the technaflora b.c. line right now and like the results even more. look for their recipe for sucess its their whole line in a trial pack for around 30$

3. where can i find it? the set of the 3?

4. If you want basic nutrients.

Go with Fox Farm or Sunshine soil

and Advanced nutrients or General hydroponics

Grow, Micro, bloom

3 part nutrient series.

Very basic and easy to use and pH buffered.

5. i second the botanicare i used the whole line from liquid karma to cal mag to clear to sweet basically all botanicare products but wat i can pull away from is that their bottle doses(dose on the bottle) is pretty damn good
    and i say that because all my grows have been great with beatiul green leaves never lacking anything and in the flowering goodness crystals like heaven and also 90% of their products are organic derived compared to alot of fuckin chemical ferts out there
    If Don n aaron From DNA seeds use it and they compete for the cannibis cup im sure that should give botan. a crutch right there

6. All nute lines will burn your plants if you give them too much. Keep that in mind when using other nutrient lines. ;)

I use the FF line (trio and AN's) without issues. :smoke:

Good luck!
    Doin'