Basic Growing

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ceh2m, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Okay, I'm an absolute beginner when it comes to growing and before I go and invest in lights, seeds and all that other bulljive I was just gonna use some generic dank seeds i have, put 'em in pots next to my window, water it and see what happens as a sort of 'test run'. I'm sure the plant will still grow but will there be any yield? Will it flower on it's own or will i still have to force it into a flowering stage?

2. It is not very likely that your plants will thrive living on your windowsill, but what have you got to loose?

3. I've seen many "windowsill" grows be pretty damn succesful but you will need to be adjusting them... alot, always making sure their under the direct hit of the sun...

But it depends alot were you live, and make sure its the right time/seasson to do so...

12day light/12night time during veg= BAD lol...

Just do you h.w and you should be fine! = )

4. Wont work, hands down.

5. Now i have seen pictures that someone posted here where she was growing a good looking plant in a bay-window southern exposure. The thing is, you'll be growing in the same cycle as if you had the plant outside where it would definitely grow well.

6. ever think that someone driving by might glance over and see a 2ft cannabis plant sitting on your windowsill? it might ring some bells ehh?

7. of course bro, the window in question faces the back of my property and no surrounding properties can see it because of giant bushes.

Word, I think i'll just give it a try