Basic Grow Question Plz Help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by MrNiceGuy925, Nov 19, 2014.

1. So took many years off from smoking and started up again. I have a studio apartment and want to grow 1-2 plants in my closet. Never did it before and don't want to spend a lot of money...

So I'm leaning towards growing super skunk bc I hear its easy to grow with decent yields.

I was thinking of just putting like two 200 waat lamps over the plants in the closet and have a fan in there with the door slightly cracked. Not sure if that would work? It doesn't have to yield like crazy amounts or anything. If I could get an ounce from one plant after 3-4 months of growth thats fine.

Would this work?

2. why wouldnt it work? get some fans some nutes ur plants and soil...

K.I.S.S

3. I think that it will smell a lot during the flowering. But you can use a carbon filter.

4. Look for a 2 foot 4 bulb T5 fixture. Grow and Bloom with it. Have good ventilation with a carbon filter. [​IMG]

5. Yes, that's a pretty basic closet setup...but sure, it will work. Plants just need light, water and a medium to grow in with some food here and there. If you want to keep it basic..