Basement grow BUBBLE BUCKETS!!

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by bammerman, Jun 22, 2011.

1. #1 bammerman, Jun 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2011
    Decided to contribute here after stalking for three months:cool:. After my first bag:smoke:seed grow i "found" some Pineapple Express Clones. This is more of a photo journal so here they are please if you see something tell me i am a noob with only one grow under my belt and it was two males :mad:. At least my honey bee extractor will be here this week:yay:. We will see if i can use the males in that.
    1.jpg
    2.jpg
    3.jpg
    4.jpg
    5.jpg
    6.jpg
    7.jpg
    8.jpg
    9.jpg

2. More photos flower room.
    10.jpg
    11.jpg
    12.jpg

3. Nice grow lab!

4. My wife says even i can dork up a grow room.

5. Looks awesome bammerman! Subb'd

6. Delete... Friggin double posts..

7. This confuses me?

8. He posted same thing twice and then deleted . It happens sometimes.

9. well all i can say is very nice you got this thing on point brotha. Have a great day and keep up the great work

10. I dont think males would work well for concentrates...there is zero THC on them....

Looks like you got some potential in this room

11. Well I have five cans of vector and a honey bee hopefully here this week ( shipped out the 10th) two male plants and about 1.5-2oz of vapor poo. Thought I would try and see. Just so many people on both sides of the fence about the THC in male plants that I have to try. I will post results and pics here (maybe a new thread) but I can link it here too. And just maybe I will have sone male honey to smoke by Friday. But I will have some from the poo.

12. this is the idea that ive been looking for! i had a makeshift redparty-cup bubbler..... but this will be perfect. thanks for sharing bammerman!

13. I'm tellin you that there is NO THC on a male plant....The pollen that they release actually degrades THC. It would be a waste of time, effort, and money to run your 'tane thru the males....Just throw them out.

Also Vapor poo will not work for BHO either....I dont mean to break your bubble or anything. But when you vape, your boiling the THC out of the plant. If you try to run the ABV or the males you'll get some nasty black shit...that might not even get ya that high...Check out this thread, its a glycerin tincture that uses ABV...http://forum.grasscity.com/incredible-edible-herb/655899-wildwills-glycerin-tincture-how.html

14. So you are telling me that the poo has no THC in it and I should use a different method of extraction for that no THC. Have you tried the butane on male plants? Have you tried the poo? Why would glycerin work and butane not both solvents and both dissolve the left over THC. Unless you have actually tried this yourself and have pics or video I think I will spring my $10 and find out for sure. Have some very good tincture (everclear) from my last o of poo.

15. #15 bammerman, Jun 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I'm going to re do this one. Want silver wire and a wooden top. Drill a hole in the wood insert wire and attach clips to hold the silver above the wood. Also be sure to clamp the air hose. I only had two or three bubbles a sec coming from the stone. Just enough to move the water a little. ( found people that say stir the shit out of it and some that say that slows production. I can tell you I ward tiny ingots of silver and it took 24 hrs to get silver I was comfortable was strong enough.

Oh and that's a pickled egg jar.

16. The ABV will have some THC in it but it'll be minuscule and the BHO will be nasty. I only use my ABV in the glycerin recipe that i gave you. Just my $0.02.

Now for the male......No I wouldn't waste my efforts or 'tane on a male plant...They are good for 2 things....1) Breeding and 2) Compost.

Go ahead and find out the hard way tho mate.
    I'm just tryin to save your time and effort...

17. cant wait to see. can you give a shot of the top as it is now with the wire?

18. I will this evening if you wish. But not much to see up there it's just holes that I ran the wire through and attached the clips on the inside of the jar just be sure to insulate the wires from the metal of the lid. Don't need any shorts. And taped the wires to the top of the lid so they hang at the same level. I will look for the pic I have of the wooden lid I will be making along with a link to the wire if you would like.

19. You should really update your pics, I happen to know the girls are bigger now!

20. Subbed...Lookin cool dude. I love these bubble buckets for sure.