Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Baseball

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Piller, Apr 7, 2011.

1. \ O
    \
    \

I was gonna contemplate how to make a stick figure hitting a ball with a baseball bat. Then, i got side tracked and decided fuck it. I'm going to just make a thread about sports while high. Who likes to be high and play sports? I do.

2. Too much work for me. I'd probably run a couple metres and then start croakin.

3. Does competitive masturbation count as a sport?

4. If your competing against me, you lost.

Really? I think it feels great to just do something instead being a lazy mofo lol.

5. That sounds like a challenge.

6. I'd be careful if i were you...

7. Depends. I was a wrestler in high school. If I came to practice high, I'd have gotten torn apart.
    However, I love snowboarding while high. It's just awesome.

I guess I'm also not a fan of the serious and organized competition if I'm stoned. I want to chill and do what I want at the time.

8. Never gotten to experience snowboarding while high! Sounds like fun though man :smoke:. Yeah i feel you there, basketball, football, and short races are fun to me, but just with friends. I'd be way to paranoid to play in front of people hah.

9. idk about PLAYING a sport while high...but watching them is good...

especially during the long hot summer days..roll a joint and watch a baseball game with maybe a beer or two in there...sounds good.

during the summer baseball is the perfect sport to watch...on tv, or in person. its also the only sport i can stand to listen to on the radio...football/basketball suck on the radio but thats a whole nother thread.

anyway ive been to games stoned and ive been sitting on the couch watching it on tv stoned...its a perfect way to spend a way to hot summer day. just laying back and observing the sport and the scenery...ahh...damn i love the summer...

oh and idk about the rest of you but a sport like boxing or mma is the shit stoned watching on a HD big screen...its a trip with all the fast motions...

10. Yea man, used to play hockey and basketball when I was in High school. Cigarette smoke has pretty much destroyed my lungs to the point I can't play sports efficently anymore.

Used to go to hockey practice baked all the time though.

Good times.

11. Haha you and all my other cig smoking friends man. All used to play then they started smoking cigs. But yeah i bet kicking some ass would be fun high lol

12. #12 bloodhownd, Apr 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2011
    ....................___ ................................................
    ................../......\........................____
    .................|........|....................../........\ -------
    .................|........|.....................|.........|----------
    .................| .......|.....................|...mlb..|---------
    ..................|......|...................... \_____/----------
    ...................|....|..........................................
    ....................|..|..............................................
    .....................|.|...........................................
    ...................../.\............................................
    .....................---............................................
    There ya go buddy
    Can you tell I'm stoned?

13. I find playing catch or baseball in general is harder when im high, but it's definately funner. I love baseball :D school tryouts next week lettssgooooo

14. Course, I love to play ultimate frisbee high and snowboarding especially. Once and a while I will do yoga high which makes it way more intense. :devious: I swear it makes for good meditation. :D Its just so god damn hard to keep your balance when blazed and if anything requires balance, its yoga.

15. Never been high while playing, but I always toke up after wrestling practice. Helps soothe the muscles =D

16. My favorite sport is definitely Baseball. Baseball is a sport in which two teams meet for a period of 9 innings score points by hitting a leather ball with a large bat and then successfully making it around 3 bases and finishing by running over the initial starting point. Baseball is allot more than just hitting a ball and running around bases, and that is what makes it so much fun to play. Baseball requires strategy and physical fitness to succeed at it. It takes one who can play as a team person and look out for more than just himself.

Baseball requires at least 9 players on the field at all times when on defense. There are 9 positions on the field. 1.Pitcher, 2

17. lol..The point of that was?

18. It sounds like he's reading it from an essay lol..

19. Your copy/past cut out on ya bro? WHERES THE OTHER 9 POSITIONS?:D

20. LOL I started laughing hard when he just stopped at 2. I just watched my Brewers beat the Braves while baked it was great. I love playing and watching sports while high.