Baseball Fans!?

Discussion in 'General' started by Headie, Apr 9, 2006.

1. sox only cause i'm in chicago and they won the world series hate watching that bullshit, but playing and dipping is fun

2. fuck the giants, they aint shit.

DODGERS BABY!!

3. Looks like the Dodgers are falling apart again...

nomar, kunt, and furcal all with injuries

4. nomar is/was a waste of money. they should have kept weaver and brought up a prospect.

its still VERY VERY EARLY in the season....and were 2-2, were about to be 4-2 after we beat PHI (doubleheader).

5. NY YANKEES

go Yankees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

6. BIG Cincinnati Reds fan. If you want to talk baseball or Reds baseball hit me up.

7. can they even be called "world championships" now??....seeing as how the World Baseball Classic champions are the world champs? :confused:

8. Hell yeah go Yankees. They might have the biggest payroll in baseball but they got the most potent lineup, a legendary closer, and a good pitchin staff when healthy. Yankees Cards WS 2006.

9. Yankees fan right here. I Don't think we'll do too much this year because we have a pitching problem. All the hitters in the world couldn't solve our roataion problems. Who knows, maybe I'm wrong, but probably not.

10. Tigers are 5-1 and broke a homerun record so maybe this year we'll have a winning season for the first time in like a decade.

11. pffft... if NY wants to win a 27th... they'll have to pitch better than they are...

ya'll can have johnny damon... fuck em he chooses PAYROLL over Passion...

12. Go Braves!

13. i kinda agree with u there. he did choose payroll over passion. u can tell it was only for the money.

oh yea wykid the yankees are 26 all time world series champions. thats wut it say on the logo.

14. All this Damon hate coming out on grasscity. I got news for you. If the Sox wanted to keep Damon so bad maybe they should have extended his contract another year and shown a little more interest. Epstein nearly blew off the best lead off hitter in the league and Damon and his agent sure recognized it. Why stick with a team that doesn't want you as bad as the "evil empire" wants you.

15. mariners fan here although they are probably one of the shittiest teams

16. my team is the mets.