Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bartending Interview

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SlightlyStupid8, Jun 7, 2013.

1. I was applying for random summer jobs and I got a call back for a bartending job at joes crabs shack. My application showed I have no experience as a bartender, so what do you think they will expect from me in the interview today?

2. Put on the biggest bullshit smile and don't get caught on anything you say. Goodluck.

3. the average interview im sure.
    "who are you? "
    "why do you want to work for us?"
    "what would make you an asset to the company?" etc etc etc

if you have no experience i guarantee you theyll give ya like a week of training at least, after youre hired of course

4. I just want this job, a bar tending job for my last 2 years of college would be awesome, I hope they don't ask me how to make a bunch of drinks because I will have no idea how to make them.

5. Yeah that'll be an issue brah

6. At a place called Joe's Crab Shack, that's more a restaurant than a bar so, I'd assume you'd be serving more beer or wine than mixed drinks anyway. If somebody orders a mixed drink you could ask the manager if there's a bartender's guide to mixing drinks around there. If not, go buy you one and learn the most common ones.

7. If it has more than 2 ingredients, I probably would have to look it up. Is a big seafood chain restaurant, the ones I've been to didn't have much of a bar so hopefully ill be all right.

8. Do you have an iPhone or Android phone?

There are drink recipe apps around.
    Real handy when you get the 45 yr old lady that's wants a drink that's 1 part alcohol, 9 parts juice+soda+voodoo.

Sent from my HTC One X using Grasscity Forum mobile app