Barnkis: here's where I've been - 1 gram of Pure H in rock form. (Pics)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Codone, May 18, 2009.

1. #1 Codone, May 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2009
    Wassup barnkis and swisher. :wave:

So yeah stopped by Subs, and now I'm getting high off this shit. I could have taken the pics with my digital camera but I said fuck it and took 'em with my cell phone, so the quality is so-so.

The rock is extremely fucking hard, but using a razor blade to shave some off and using a certain method to crunch it up into powder is pretty easy and effective. This is what the rock looks like today, after a little over 2 days of use. If you guys want some pics of what it looks like chopped up, I can take some.

2.jpg

3.jpg

This was bought in STL, although I don't live there. The single rock weighed out to exactly 1 gram.

I finally met the guy that has been stocking my area up with H for awhile now. He's a fuckin cool dude and does shit straight. So blah blah, I drove to the city with him and paid the exact same price as he did since I drove. Cost me $200. He breaks the 1 gram down into exactly 38 buttons that are cut with Dormin. They go for around $15-$20 each.

4.jpg

So I'm sitting here with pure shit, just takin' the smallest bumps ever; even less powder to get high off of than an 80 mg Oxycontin. Totally worth the cost, best opiate I've ever had.

In addition to the rock, I bought some other rocks. Here's some pics after A LOT of usage. I bought 2 grams for $140.

5.jpg

1.jpg

:D

2. nice dude, what method do u use to cut the dope with? put some diphen on the crushed up rock and smash it together with a spoon? thats how i do it, works perfectly and like mashes together and makes a nice snortable powder. i love knowing exactly whats in my H.
    dormin is a great cut.
    200 seems high for a gram, but prices vary everywhere, and it looks good regardless, and thats what counts. enojy that high partner.

3. Yeah the price is high because its seriously pure heroin. This is what comes into the city and people chop it up and sell it. I could make back double what I paid if I wasn't an opiate/opioid lover. :D

4. so he can make 38 doses outta that? how much would be in each if that were the case?

5. 570 dollars if they were 15 bags,760 if they were 20 bags!

6. #6 Codone, May 18, 2009
    Correct. He would make somewhere in between $570 to $760, with a greater probability to lean toward the 760. (38 buttons at $15 a piece = $570, etc etc)

7. holy shit thats pricey

how much heroin does it take to get high?
    cuz wow I couldn't afford that...

8. I have a pretty big opiate tolerance, and a bump gets me nodding. The other guy breaks it down into 38 buttons to get rid of on the street, so think of it like that.

9. lookin good man

10. #10 Barnkis, May 18, 2009
    Jesus christ, I'm trying to reach through my monitor to get at this.
    Fucking sick man!

I'm sure you've been noddin for the last 48 hours :cool:

I'd get like $600, go back and buy 3 grams, keep one and flip the other 2.

11. I agree. you got the main connect man. Enjoy that shit. I would kill for a pure rock like that. how much dormin does the dood toss in?just to give me an idea of how pure and/or diluted the shit on the streets is.

12. Dude, I know, I'm so fucking jealous.

If I ever find anyone I'll buy like an 8 ball of raw and just keep it around for a while . . . :smoking:

Now excuse me as I blow the last of my OC :rolleyes::(

13. gram of pure H in dallas goes for around 150 and is made into around 30-35 buttons. I can do probably what I would consider a bump of pure around the size of a 10mg oxy and am totally noddin.

14. Wow.

Delicious to say the least.

Speedballs?

15. i can get almost every drug, but there isn't a single place or single soul i could think of asking for getting some H. My buddy who i do a lot of oxy with even looked at me like i was nuts when i said i wish i could find some H. Oh well

Im thinking of just making some - i've looked into turning raw opium to morphine, then morphine to H, and its def. chemistry i can do, so i might get some poppy plants goin lol

16. damn, i don't know much about H, but that shit is pricey!

like...that 1g rock, how many times can you get "high" off it, without overdoing it?

17. I know when I get a gram I can get usually 30 badass highs or around 45 pretty good nods.

18. lol

Dude, I hope that you CAN do that.

Because there is no fucking way in hell I'd be able to go through all that.

I'd just grow the poppies and farm up all the sweet, black, delicious opium.

19. I second this x3

20. oh, that's not too bad of a price then!