Barneys farm??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by closetgrow79, Sep 12, 2016.

1. I'm considering running few strains from barneys farm,and was curious if anyone has had germination problems from them or if they're g2g.thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-J320P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. #2 InvasionANC, Sep 12, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2016
    I have heard from my friends that have grown their stuff that they deliver pretty much as advertised, and I am currently waiting for 5 "Ayahuasca Purple" seeds to sprout. Four of them had cracked within 24 hours in warm water and I placed them in prepared, coco plugs before the fifth had actually cracked, so I won't know if all five of them germinated until I see them sprout. I've heard Pineapple Chunk and Liberty Haze are both really good strains as well. If I get another strain from them it will likely be Amnesia Lemon. I recommend ordering from The Vault. Bonza is also a solid vendor, but I prefer The Vault because they deliver their gear in the original Breeder packaging, so you know exactly what you're getting. Their web page can be a little tedious to navigate, but the customer service is second to none (response time is often less than one hour) and the guy that runs the place is very cooperative and friendly.

http://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/

I also recommend the breeders Nirvana and Dutch Passion. They are certainly "main stream", but deliver very hardy and stable genetics. As with Barney's, they deliver exactly what they advertise. Nirvana is especially beginner friendly in that they create strains that will thrive in almost any environment and that are very tolerant of most conditions, but the finished product is still very desirable. They are currently my favorite online/international breeder overall.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. Update: All five seeds cracked!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hell yea! That feeling! Thanks for the advice. I've used the tssc in the past with no problems. But ill try the vault,as some seem a little cheaper on there. Going with Tangerine dream, pineapple chunk and amnesia lemon

• Like Like x 1
  5. Very nice! Those all sound like winners. My buddy told me to avoid LSD (the strain by Barney's lol) because, according to him, there is only one phenotype that is worth keeping. I am a little jealous of the Amnesia Lemon, I'd love to see updates. You should check out my Nirvana journal that I've been keeping, "Nirvana Swiss Cheese in Alaska". It can be found in the indoor grow journal sub-forum, but would probably be easier to find if you just click on my avatar and look at the threads I've started. I will definitely be starting a separate journal for the Ayahuasca Purple because, as far as I know, there isn't a single one in existence...

Good luck and happy growing!

6. I'll definitely keep you updated on the amnesia lemon. I've never kept a journal, but maybe ill find time in the future. Lol I'll check out your journals and will be looking for the purple!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ive done 10 seeds from barneys farms. 5 blue cheese and 5 cbd critical. All germinated fine and 8 made it to harvest (probably more down to me as that was actually my first grow).

The bc yielded better than the cbd critical but it wasnt meant to. Reccomend both. BC is a classic and the cbd critical is so fragrant, fruity and crystalled to death.

• Like Like x 1
  8. barney farm violator kush smells so fucking dank omg was some the best shit i ever grew outdoors,, also liberty haze was so amazing, i bought another seeed, of both, the violator didnt make it past germination was a dud! but the lib haze should sprout most are legit!

• Like Like x 1
  9. I've got 12 blue cheese week from flipping now. Bought20 seeds got little impatient waiting 4 rest to crack open tried giving them helping hand didn't go well.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  10. Long since smoked it lol was over a year ago now. Was banging, keep your humidty low during flower and temps under control and the nuggets will be like rocks.

11. There 20 inch now not sure if I should flip them. I'm running 1000w gavita and 40 litre pots. When u flipped yours how much more did they grow. (I no it depends on your set up being dif to mine) thanks

12. That's only if you remember father Ted. It's hard 4 me to see if there ready to flip cause the pots are so big off the floor

13. some doube, some triple, example kosher tangie tripled in size since 12/12 idc who you are when you flower them with 1000w they get bigger than expected even in SOG.. 13-14 oz off 6 plants all vegged to 6 inches then thrown to flower they tripled at least some of them.

• Like Like x 1