Barneys Farm Vanilla Kush grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by auto420grow, Feb 13, 2014.

1. I just popped a couple of these vanilla kush seeds a few days ago and I put each one in a 7 gallon pot. For the soil I'm using FFOF in the right pot and FF happy frog in the left. These cfls should be enough light to keep these girls nice and lush until the get big enough for the 400w. The humidity isn't exactly where I'd like it to be but I'm going to try to get that up to around 43% to 50% but this should be fine for now. If anyone has any tips that would be great and yeah what else can I say I'm excited to get this started!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Attached Files:

2. Nice, cant wait to see how it turns out, i'm growing barneys farm Vanilla kush and pineapple chunk atm.

3. temps and humidity seem perfect. been looking into doing vanilla for a while, still running through DNA seeds right now though.

4. So here we are at day 1 veg! I guess you could've counted yesterday as day 1 but the first pair of real leaves are poking up today so fuck it. The girls are looking nice and green so far and the temps are pretty much exactly the same. I am noticing that the happy frog soil seems to hold water a little better than the ocean forest but hey I could be wrong. I suppose time will tell. Btw I'm only going to be using ph'd water for the first 2 weeks since the soil has enough nutes to sustain life until then. The pot on the right is in ocean forest and the pot on the left has the happy frog.

Attached Files:

5. vanilla kush is a great strain just got 2 fems im gonna pop soon

6. I got 2 Vanilla Kush that popped about a week ago going right now.

Small $25 warm mist humidifier will solve the humidity issue. I like it at at least 50 for vegging.

7. Harvested my Vanilla like a month ago must say it's some bomby farsure. Good luck on your grow op

8. Day 3 veg-

Everything is looking good so far the plant on the left is stretching a little more than I'd like but nothing really important. I just got done watering both girls so they are all perky and loving life.

Attached Files:

9. I might throw some pics of mine up when I get a chance.....have 3 at exact same age right now going.

If you don't mind.

10. of course bro pictures are always welcome

11. Still waiting for mine to sprout.. :(

12. I hope everything turns out good for you. When did you plant the beans

13. #13 johnnyblaze805, Feb 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2014
    Fuck man waitin on my seeds from attitude.. Ordered a fem vanilla Kush and a bunch of other shit I can't wait to throw em in some soil!!
    Just found this pic in my new book ed rosenthals grow guide just thought I'd add it
    [​IMG]

14. I hope everything gets to you soon and safe because i got my seeds from attitude seeds and the customs in chicago have really stepped up their game so it ended up taking me quite a long time to get my beans but as long as you got guaranteed shipping than you can just have them re send the beans if they get taken by customs

15. but thats just my personal experiences with the site depending on where you live they could go through customs in a different state

16. damn dude that sucks.. its only been a couple weeks tho & i don't think I did the guarantee shipping :eek: I made 2 orders and I also got a bunch of freebies so I hope I get my package soon I'm in Cali btw

17. If you order from Herbies it goes through NY customs and I have had no problems whatsoever getting orders. And the way they pack the shipment.....they couldn't find the seeds even if they were looking. Pretty much impossible, or just sheer dumb luck if it gets caught somehow..

18. yeah everything should get to you fine and I can't wait to see some more vanilla kush grow journals! I've never grown this strain before so it should be interesting.

19. this is my 1st grow this year. My greenhouse should be here any day and I have a bunch of strains.... So ya this'll be interesting for sure :lol:

20. I have a single microscale vanilla kush growing right now. 2 and a half weeks since the flip and still no sex but whatever. Seems hardy and easy to grow. If doing micro like me I would advise against topping and just LSTing, thats what I wished I did.