Barneys Farm Promo at The Vault

Discussion in 'Grasscity Contests' started by George - The Vault, Oct 18, 2019.

1. Mac did you ever grow these Cookies Kush? I was all set to start some and then I decided to read some strain reviews, Lol probably shouldn't have.
    Cookies Kush has a 3.9 out of 10 on EU Seedfinders.

2. I just harvested my second run on them. It's been a knockout both times. Easy and vigorous. Was surprised as I saw those reviews as well. But I will say, it's been amazing to me. Their peyote critical is a winner too. The one I have tried twice and it hermed both times was blue gelato 41. Horrible. 6 plants, all hermed. Sorry to butt in, but thought you appreciate someone who's run that strain a couple times.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yeah I totally appreciate the input, you make me feel better for sure. Alot of what I was finding was pretty old and I was hoping they had improved. Lol
    Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  4. What is the flowering time like?
    Is 55+/- days accurate ?

5. hi there the cookie kush was ok nothing really special ,,i thought it might have grown a bit taller than it did i should have gave it a bit more veg time .just found a shot of one of the colas ,,smoke exhale was sweet to no coughing,,high was ok stone heavy ,,,,id give to 6/10 ,,mac
    IMG0271A.jpg

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Thanks for the report. I was hoping for an 8/10 . Lol. I think I'm going to leave them on the shelf for now.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yeah, pretty quick finisher. Going to post a couple pics in one sec. But I can help you out if you have any questions my friend.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  8. Bummer, I've had great success and people are asking for it on return visits. To each their own. There is a ton of great stuff out there, so if you have room, run one. I actually really enjoyed growing them and on a one month veg under 250w qb288s I pulled 6 dry, so not bad.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Thought I had at least one good pic. Best I have for some reason. I'll look again in a bit, sorry. IMG_20200710_011841_856.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  10. Not decided just yet, there is so much great stuff out there I really struggle with choosing what's next.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. they grow ok really its just i didnt veg them for long i thought they were going to stretch ,,,and they didnt ,,dont just take what i say you may really like Kush ..my self i think some kush's are over rated but that just my thinking ,,,mac.

• Like Like x 2