Barneys Farm Promo at The Vault

Discussion in 'Grasscity Contests' started by George - The Vault, Oct 18, 2019.

1. Hey so I'm trying to place my order online and I know that I can use Union grounds to send the money however they're asking me for the first and last name of the person and in addition to that banking information I have the banking information from your website but what should I use at the first and last name

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

2. hi, just use

First name - CB Online
    2nd name - Trading Ltd

• Like Like x 1

3. Thanks,

Io tried holding out for the comparative grow to place my order, but you guys got pineapple chunk and i know that it will not stay on the website long as it sells out quickly. DO you have any info on the comparative GROWS?

• Like Like x 2
  4. Barneys farm have got to be the most generous firm going. Ive just started 6 Northern lights autos from a Barneys farm comp, these bad boys would do great veg'in around the edges until the autos are done and for once ive got the room...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. Haven’t tried Barney’s Farm for any of my seeds but I’ve heard only great things about em and would love to give those a run for there money!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  6. Yea mephisto is on point to I have done alot from them I love s.o.d.k one of favorite strains. I think mephisto is top of line and Barney's Farm is just up there with them. I have been pleased with both companies I just been doing more Barney's Farm lately due to how much mephisto I've done in past. But have some Samsqaunch from mephisto right now going. Let me know how everything works out for you. Good growing.

• Like Like x 2
  7. comparative is being planned and hopefully will be launched in Nov, we will post updates when getting close

• Like Like x 8
  8. Is this something I can get in on?

• Like Like x 1
  9. I wonder if Barney's Farm is anywhere near Fred's Field, either way, I'm coming to visit.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Congrats buddy you were selected at random as a winner on this platform. Please PM me with your postal name and address so I can ship your prizes.

Its not required but if you can post a pic of your prize to our blog, socials and / or the forums that would be appreciated, make sure and tag us and Barneys Farm in any posts.

• Like Like x 9
  11. ok George i'l pm you straight away and many thanks ,,mac,,

• Winner Winner x 3
  12. CONGRATS @mactheman!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Congrats man!

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Congrats mac

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. thank you the Vault and George ,,,and all the rest of you guys at GC ...mac,

• Like Like x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Congrats man! Those sound like some great seeds!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  17. #97 mactheman, Nov 2, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2019
    IMG0418A.jpg thanks George and the Vault my 5 Barney's Farm Cookies kush fem seeds arrived this morning nice and fast delivery ,,,thanks to George ,the Vault and Baney's Farm for the seeds ,ive grown a couple plants with Barneys farm Blue Cheese ,and LSD both turned out superb plants,,,mac,

• Like Like x 6
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Right on! Barney's is the shit! And the Vault is too! Congrats bud!

• Like Like x 3
  19. Moneygram?
    Now I have to set up a moneygram account too?

Eh, maybe someday if I absolutely have to. Was fun shopping though.

• Like Like x 1
  20. yeah unfortunately it is a total pain trying to take credit card payments outside of Europe in our industry, moneygram is a decent option though, of course we still accept bank transfer, bitcoin, cash and cheque too

i am always working on getting us a new processor for outside of Europe but i wont take any chances, i need it to be super secure and safe for our customers...

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1