Barney's Farm LSD

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by haltesiel, Sep 5, 2011.

1. #1 haltesiel, Sep 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2011
    General info:

Strain: Barney’s Farm LSD
    Bank: Attitude Seed Bank
    Indica/sativa: Indica Dom

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Bud:

Buds: Very green, medium sized buds
    Pistil: Bright orange, medium length
    Trichomes: Tons of medium sized trichomes. 80/20 mix of amber, with purple thrown in.
    Dry tasting:

Density: A little airy
    Hardness: Medium
    Bud scent: Cinnamon (curing addition), earth, grapes
    Method: Glass short pipe
    Tolerance Level: Medium/High
    Dosage: .4 grams

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional info:

Light: Indoor LED
    Soil: Fox Farm Ocean Forest/home compost
    Nutrients/fertilizers: Fox Farm Trio
    Flowering period: 64-71 days
    Drying/curing period: 3 weeks
    Seed/Clone: Seed
    Are you keeping the mother?: Attempting to

The Experience:

Earthy, nutty flavor with a hint of what seems to be white grape juice. The sweetness is definitely less notable than the raw, almost almond-like flavor, but still present. The aftertaste is similar to that of, bear with me, sesame seed crackers. The smoke is a pale yellow orange, similar to a badly conceived flesh-tone. It is a little harsh three weeks after harvest, but not to the point of unenjoyment. 

The high is the definition of creeping. You start out with an initial, “whoa” moment in the first five minutes, after being greeted by a full body buzz which lasts about 5 seconds, and then mellows. After this is when the actual high seems to start.

You don’t even notice getting high until you’re already there. There is a distinct lack of that “band aid” moment on your head. I believe this is the Sativa part of LSD being mellowed out by the CBD content, and maybe some other cannaboids that we do not yet know of taking control.

Even with this first, seemingly unnoticeable high, though, be sure not to underestimate the smoke and go for another bowl. The fun is just beginning. 

You will remain at a buzz/high level for about 25-35 minutes, depending on your tolerance. During this time, activities are a must. Then, the Indica of the bud really kicks into play. Visual stimulation becomes amazing. While it’s not necessarily hallucinations, I believe the Sativa can enhance your thought process. Seriously, it’s almost like popping adderall. With these thoughts, you interpret everyday objects differently. This does cause you, in a sense, to hallucinate. It’s not so much you substituting in visuals, as it is tricking yourself into seeing objects differently. The high peaks around 45 minutes in.

Couchlock is present, though not necessary. The strain definitely adapts to what you want to do, and can be active if you so choose. LSD definitely kills your short term memory, though. 

Comedown seems to last for hours, mixed with a feeling of euphoria which, I’ve found, can easily extend 8-10 hours after smoking.

This is not a terribly medicinal strain. While it can kill some pain, more often than not it actually heightens your senses. It would be an excellent “intimate” toke with your significant partner.

High Length: 2.5-3 hours, though closed eye visuals can keep going for up to 4 hours

Word of caution: this strain can make some people sick, and is incredibly easy get shakes/blah-time from smoking too much. Do NOT have someone smoke their first time with this. 

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. +++++ rep... Thats how u give a funkin smoke report! Seriously man you should grow more strains and give a smoke report. While reading I got this tingling feeling in my body, and im not even blazed! lol
    So crazy, I just got done reading Mr. Ed's smoke report on this strain as well, and his Mrs. also says its a good smoke for between the sheets action. U hit that 1 dead on the head!
    Im gonna read your smoke report again... really imho its that good! :smoke:

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Word...good smoke report my Friend! Been hearing lots of good things about LSD...may grow one out next round