Barneys farm lsd, reserva privada cole train and others

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Dirty Prop, Jan 25, 2012.

1. #1 Dirty Prop, Jan 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2012
    First time doing a journal. This will be my 4th grow. The first 3 were bagseed. First harvest was great, second grow had a hermie pollinate the other plants, third and current is a clone from the last grow that wasn't of the hermie. Its supposed to be power skunk. Got the seed from a guy. Don't know if it really is what he says.

I'm worried though. It's in week 6 of flower and the buds aren't getting bigger and the hairs are starting to turn pretty quickly. I don't know. I'll give it a few more weeks.

On with the journal.
    Strains: 2 Barney's farm LSD, 1 reserva privada coletrain, 1 dinafem cheese, 1 hobbit autoflower(I forget the breeder I'll check later).

Soil is ff happy frog. I'm using 6500k cfls for veg. I can add as many as necessary. Hopefully getting some t5s or 400w mh soon for veg. Well see how things work out.

For flower I have a 400w hps. When I get my tax check I'm getting a 600w to add to it. I can't wait. Temps are 81 lights on. 69 lights off.

Ph is 6.5. Using the ff trio for nutes. Maybe adding more to my lineup later. I'm open to suggestions.

First pic is cheese, 3rd Is the hobbit auto, the last are of the supposed power skunk. Not really excited by the looks of them. :(

2. I'm definitely open to suggestions and criticism. This is my first grow with good seeds. Im so excited. Just hoping I don't screw up somehow!

3. #3 Dirty Prop, Jan 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2012
    Some new pics. They have all sprouted. They are all basically 2 days in. I'm going to use this thread as a log for me as well to keep me organized.

I know they stretched a little. Hopefully rearranging the lights will eliminate that. Really need to figure out a better veg setup. Suggestions on ways to organize my cfls until I can afford a t5?

I'm germinating 4 more seed later this week. Wanting to get a perpetual going. I'll take requests on what seeds to germinate. (I'm 5 for 5 on my seeds from attitude!). The seeds I have are:
    Dinafem og kush
    Emerald triangle bubba 76
    G13 labs blueberry gum
    Delicious seeds fruity chronic juice
    Th seed mk ultra
    Eva veneno
    3 Barneys farm LSD

Can't decide which ones to do next.

The picture where you can't read the label is LSD btw.

4. Anyone else having problems seeing then. I've been having issues seeing pics on my iPhone app. Hmmm. May have to upload them again.

5. Do these pics work for you guys?

6. Took some clones of the cole train and cheese plants today. I'll update with pics if anyone wants them. Not sure it's worth it if no one is looking.

LSD isn't looking so hot. Coletrain is a little stretched. It's cool though. Not to worried about that. I took clones.