Barneys Farm LSD grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Kronicly Insane, Jan 15, 2013.

1. I finally decide to germinate my LSD seed. I've held onto it for about a year so it was time plus I ordered another one with this years seed order. I ordered some great seed which have produced cannibis cup winners. Liberty gaze and Violator haze are due to be favorites. More seeds in my seed bank the better the selection. Here is a day two photo of the LSD. It is being vegged under 412 watts of T5. The soil is recycled Happy Frog soil that us heavily amended with nute and other beneficials. No Nutes are give until the fourth node have developed then she will be started on 1/4 strength earth juice. It is an organic fertilizer and works great for me. It has produces wonderful flowers in the past and is organic so if its not broke why fix it. Ill try to update at least weekly but who knows what life will bring.

Attached Files:

2. Pulling up a chair bro!

3. My LSD never germed, may have to pick up more. Gonna see what you can do with it first though!

4. I grow this strain, i love it.

Another good one i come across recently is B.L.Z.

5. Here she is getting bigger by the day. Should start having major growth in the next few weeks.

Attached Files:

6. She's got another set of leaves one more set of leaves the time to top her.

7. shes a stretchy gal, how far away is your light?

8. She looks stretchier than she really is. The light was at a distance when it sprouted but is only a few inches from it now.

9. Transplanted LSD to her 3 gallon veg pot. She was doing well but I have the room to allow her to take off. She will spend the next month or so in veg before I take clones and flower her. I ordered a ez cloner to test it out. I've heard good thing and its time to improve on my home made cloner. I got a 30 site so I might take cuts to local clubs.

10. Been a while since update so ill get at it. LSD is still in veg and getting close to a foot tall. She has been topped multiple times and responded very well. Today she was feed full strength nutrients. I'm feeding Earth Juice due to wanting to be organic. She is getting the grow, catalyst, meta k and microblast. The plant is really healthy and is starting to grow faster. I just replaced my bulbs a week ago so no loss of light. My only issue is running out of room for all my plants. I've got my outdoor plants sprouting in my indoor veg area. I might have to build a new box to veg seedling and to run my ez-cloner.

11. Im growing lsd as well bro. Day 32 from seed for me.. -subbed!

12. Damn :'(

Yeah same....

13. Looks nice I'm gettin some of these girls heard they are different to grow so ill sit back and see how your grow goes looks good so far keep up the good work