Barneys Farm LSD and 00 Seeds Chocolate Kush

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Blow_It_Like_You_Grow_It, Oct 12, 2014.

1. Good Morning GC, 

This is my first time posting so please be patient due me not know proper forum etiquette. So now to meat of it all, this is a grow journal for 2 strains that i recently acquired that I'm excited to drop.The first feminized lady I would like to introduce you to is Barneys Farms "LSD" and my other madam is 00 Seeds "Chocolate Kush".

Both strains I researched heavily before making my next decision. This will be only my 3rd attempt at this so once again bare with me.I've been reading about growing and cultivating for almost a year now,lurking on here and other forms also while watching hours and hours of youtube videos, so I decided to finally just do it, here are a few pictures from my first two attempts......

The picture on the left was some bagseed, after curing it was a whomping 7.23g, but I must say I was a proud papa....lol

The picture on the right was a" 7/8 Sour" from Loud seeds. I did 6.87oz dry off her....both were grown in soil. this time around I am going for DCW.

2014-10-12 13.30.10 (1).png

Will post more picture later. Thank you for for checking this out and welcome to my grow journal.