Barneys Farm G13 Haze

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Thowed Off, Nov 27, 2012.

1. I really think this will be a real nice strain i.am loving how bushy she is staying without getting too lanky or spaced out....

Attached Files:

2. #2 bmeat, Nov 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2012
    nice! at this point, i would mistake that for an indica, but the label says otherwise.

or maybe thats just because they are young? how old are they? ~2 weeks?

i thought mine were indica dominant at first, but after she started maturing, i saw that it was a sativa.

i love your pots. what are they made of?

3. Well the G13 strain is indica dominant..some say 100% indica but i dont kno....and its 3 weeks old today...i have them under cfls right now ill be vegging her out this week under MH....and the pots are called jiffy pots made from sphagnum pete moss...roots grow right thru them allows for easy transplanting

4. I dont know...i guess beings the g13 isnt 100% indica and then add the haze and its more sativa...but indica is still there being a hybrid and from.my knowledge on.it hybrids can pretty much show whatever they want.... Now i also have the liberty haze going as well and it looks like sativa... You can see it in the grow journal section...i just updated it