Barneys farm critical kush(phenotype talk)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Kushman87, Dec 30, 2016.

1. Hey guys so I'm guessing the most of you will have clued on that I'm growing some barneys farm critical kush, and I currently have 4 seedlings going on 4 weeks from germination now and I've noticed that two of the plants have only a set of 3 finger blades after their first set of true leaves but the other two seedlings I have(both sets similar to its sister plant) that after their first set of true leaves one of them has 5 blades on one side but 3 on the other side the first two pictures are of the first set of seedlings that have only so far 3 blades after true leaves the last two pictures are of the more wide leaflets and more fingers on each of them in different places, I'm just wondering if anyone else has grown this strain in soil that have maybe had a similar phenotype or any general info on the strain that would be beneficial of course there is mountains of info online no doubt and I have looked at a lot no doubt but I'm just wondering if anyone who has grown this before can tell me something about it? Thanks guys! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. How was your progress? Asking because I'm about to grow this strain?

3. About to grow 4 of same strain. How they doin?

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

4. How did they turn out?!? I just ordered some of these seeds!