Barney's Amnesia Lemon & Tangerine Dream SCROG?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by greenops, Sep 1, 2011.

1. I'm going to start my 2nd grow using the same set up as my first: closet (6x3x2), 250w HPS, exhaust fan, and passive intake.

In my first grow I managed to SCROG 4 plants (3 AK48s and 1 Skunk#1) in my limited space.

1. So my question is to those who have knowledge or experience with these strains, if I can scrog 3 Amnesia Lemons and 1 Tangerine Dream in my grow space?

In other words, would you guys think that the Amnesia Lemon and Tangerine Dream stretch a lot more than the AK48 and the Skunk#1?

2. I bought the TD seeds in Amsterdam, after I smoked it at Barneys. I wasnt aware that so many growers had a negative experience with this strain.
    I would appreciate ALL the tips I can use, the dos and donts....
    Is it really that sensitive? Can I top or fim it?
    Does it really grow slow?
    Would it make sense to germinate them all at the same time?

Thanks for any advice! Jah Bless!

PS, check my sig if u need to see my set up \t\t\t\t\t\t

2. Sativas can get pretty big pretty quick. They stretch a lot...3x - 4x maybe even more as soon as you flip to 12/12 to flower.

4 plants in a 6 square foot area is fine as long as you keep them relatively small.

3. thanks for your input!

if in both methods i were to fill up the same space come harvest time, what will yield more: less plants like 2 or 3 then veg them a lil longer, or 4 plants, shorter veg?

4. Honestly its personal preference. Some people do more plants in 2 gal pots and flower as soon as they plant the seed or clone. This way you harvest every 8 - 12 weeks. Others prefer to grow less plants at a time in 3-4-5 gallon pots but veg them for a while...maybe a month or so and yield about as much as smaller plants, maybe more if they incorporate techniques like scrog and LST or topping/fimming. Of course, this takes more than 8-12 weeks when you include veg time.

5. so its just a matter of veg time.
    as long as i fill the scrog screen, with 4 plants or one plant, the yield should be the same, right?

i just got confused, as i asked this question for my last grow... some people were advising me to go with 2 plants, as a 250w hps spose to be inefficient for more plants.

6. Well, I would do that. 2 plants in large containers and fill the screen with the plants and as soon as it fills, flip to flower. :)