Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Barney Farms Sweet Tooth ( + Review )

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Burned Haze, Jul 17, 2010.

1. #1 Burned Haze, Jul 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2010
    -

Smoke Report:

The High: 9.2 /10 Uplifting but also you keep your feet a little on the ground ( stoned... ) A very stoney/High feeling balance to it, It makes you chill as fuck but also has a great anti anxiety feel to it thats fosure. The high last a good 2-3 hours and has a very great cerebal feel to it but also does not put you to sleep. I recommend it to anyone, from avid smoker to the first timer, it's amazing tasting and also the buzz is balanced so well you don't feel overwhelmed or tired.

The Taste: 10/10 It's speechless how good this stuff is , it's a between a sugarcane with a hint of fresh herbs, The taste went inhaling is like silky sweetness, almost like honey on your bread ;).

The Appeal 8.5/10: it's super dense like all this guys stuff is, extremely trich and mature, It looks very leglit and i like the color, only complain ( very small one) is some stem on it, but with it being so dry we got so much for the dollar .

Overall: A must for any grower or strain nerd like myself, BF does not mess around with their stuff, it's some top dollar bud and strain, give it a try!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Half Oz - 1/4 of Sweettooth & 1/4 Diesel x Trainwreck!
    [​IMG]

-BH

Attached Files:

2. Review added :D

-BH

3. nice man, looks like some tasty nuggets, i feel there arnt as many good reviews on gc anymore like this. im always too stoned to write one:smoking:

4. thanks for taking the time to review BH, it was a nice quick read and to the point...+rep bud

5. Thank you mate, i always enjoy your threads, you really should post some more :)

I know i sure would look and reply back.

Thanks for the nice words mate, it's a really nice strain, a Top 5 in my books, and i've smoked many strains over the years, this one def hits my good spots :)

-BH

6. man this bud chills me out

7. I'm convinced, I'm placing a order to add to my fall/winter indoor grow :smoke:

8. I was going to grow it this year, def next year :D