Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bargaining at Open-Air Headshops in New York

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mlrock, Jun 29, 2011.

1. Since I'm a lifelong New Yorker, it's kind of embarrassing for me to admit my lack of knowledge on this, but it's the best way to get my question answered. Anyway, I've noticed that among the many street vendors throughout Manhattan, there are some who sell pipes, bongs, bubblers, one-hitters,etc. Some prominent ones are in Union Square Park and another on the Upper East Side, I think on East 86th Street. Since they sell their merchandise on the street and have no storefront, are these vendors normally willing to bargain with their customers over their products?

2. as long as they're not jewish

3. id say its very possible they will. try to find a chill looking guy selling the shit and chat it up

4. They definately will. They are there to make money and get it wholesale for cheap. I always bargain with people at flea markets.