Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bare with me on this...marijuana addiction?!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rollinfatblunts, Nov 27, 2011.

1. ok so ive been a consistent multiple time a day pot smoker for about 2 years now.... i am definatly a hardcore stoner and know way to much about weed..i work alot but mostly just to get money to smoke and chill with friends and my girl...but mostly to smoke... i smoke about a gram a day and in my area which is an extremly wealthy area is about 15-20 dollars a gram... but i love smoking and im very into the culture of smoking and an activist among my social group and in my local area...but id like to know that i could stop if i wanted to but even the thought of not smoking for a few days gives me alot of anxiety.... what do u guys think about this?

2. happens to the best of us, you are mentally addicted but your body does not crave it. Alot of people are like this u are definatly not alone. Trust me if u try and take a break it gets easy after the first 24 houres

3. Buck up. You can do it if you THINK you can do it or vice versa. It's all about you're attitude.

4. I drink when im trying not to smoke. There's no physical addiction, so get over the weeklong mental adjustment of not smoking (Thats how long it takes me to get over it), and see how you feel. Then quit for a while and save all your money for a fuckin dankass pound!

5. hahaha addict for sure

6. You'd pretty much have to change your whole way of life to stop smoking. If your around anything marijuana related you'll want to smoke. You'll also get the urges to smoke bit you'll have to find something else to do. Don't think of it as an addiction. Think of it as hobby. You quit doing what you love and you'll want to do it.

7. Lmao you guys sound like you are actually addicted, it's just a plant, if you don't want to smoke it just don't and do other shit like sports and maybe find a hobby so you're less focused on getting high, I mean it's fun for the first 2-3 years but sometimes you gotta take a break, depends on your age tho...

Go to one of them rehab things and tell them drug addicts you're addicted....to marijuana
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWQM6sOsd5k]Half Baked: I Used to Suck dick for coke! - YouTube[/ame]

8. well i wuld change the way you smoke .
    since ur username is rollinfatblunts , try a pipe or bong even a vape

9. wrong fourm sorry guys . but dont quit jus cut down to once a day or so

10. Yeah, it's a hobby, and the reason I'm going to school for horticulture, fuck the real world and fuck taking breaks. You shouldn't have to restrict your use of an herb. But that's just me ;)

11. Stuff like this is the reason our government made pot schedule 1....sad story

12. I think i am more addicted to masterbating and sex then i am to marijuana. Multiple day smoker for 3 years here

13. Try Crack or Meth see how that works for ya

14. Grow some hair on your peaches

15. na a gram a day is nothing man

16. What is it about not smoking that makes you uneasy?