Bare midriffs are hot!!!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by amsterdamage, Jul 24, 2008.

1. bare-midriff-790966.jpg

hahahahahaha.. ;)

2. I think she has the Joker on her socks... :confused::smoke:

3. My question is how does one get so big?

4. Looks like David Bowie on the socks....Either way it is extremely random.

5. hahaha, that's really funny, I didn't even notice that.

6. capitalism

7. ummm........

what?

this is what i expected to come in here and find.....

[​IMG]

amsterdamage...... i'm dissappointed in you......

8. She eats because she's fat, and she's fat because she eats.

9. When people get that big, it's usually a combination of genetics, depression, and the snowball effect... :(

10. Am i the only one without sympathy for the obese. I mean, its not like you woke up one day and become huge. You were there the whole time.

Just say no.

11. some of them have genetics. VERY FEW. but some of them do. but as for the rest who get the ultimate platter with extra butter and ranch with a diet coke. i pity them not!

12. lol ..that was my little joke ;)

13. How does one live like that?

14. you have to sit down on benches an awful lot

15. Genetics is a funny excuse. I was watching a show about this guy that weighed half a ton and he fucking had that excuse. It is like, he his the fattest motherfucker that ever existed and he is blaming it on genetics.

16. lol... i know... but i had to put up a hot bare midriff on the front page so people could.....

fuck it... i did it because I wanted to look for pics of hot girls with nice abs....

17. the part about genetics is as follows..its not only being big that falls into that catagory, but your ability to lose/gain weight....with a lot of the genetics they get big and cant take it off...our nation is makin it worse with child obesity...they are predisposed by the genetics, the parents make then big and then they cant for the life of them take it off

i dont feel bad for the ppl that just let themselves get that way..but when it was the parents fault that started it all, its hard to actually blame the individual
    when they give up and do nothing about it, not even try to control it...well..thats just another story rite there...

18. ew...just fucking ew.....BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

19. I LOVE FAT BRODS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zHvN5h0ZGYM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zHvN5h0ZGYM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Get two clothespins and you can make a pussy anywhere you want. :cool: