Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Barcode Question?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RippinThe407, May 6, 2011.

1. Hey, I'm pretty ripped right now and had a thought. Are the barcodes on a similar product the same or are they different. So for example: I have an iPhone 4 case that I bought (Call this one #1) and also have a brand new one of the same thing I got as a gift (#2). I still have the first one's receipt, but lost the box. Could I use the case and box from the second box and use the receipt from the first one and get a return?

2. they would scan to different stores (not scan at all actually). and the same store wouldnt have the same barcode attached to the same product. so no.
    but try it. retail peeps just want good service.
    walmart rental program that shit.

3. depends on store policy. they might insist on store credit instead of cash. wont hurt to try

4. It actually would hurt because they'd see it doesn't match the barcode of the receipt.

5. and then ur in the same position ur in now. so...wont hurt.

6. Go to Walmart, they're lenient as fuck.