Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Barcelona, Berlin, Copenhagen, Amsterdam

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by alistotle, Aug 31, 2012.

1. Dear fellow grasscity Members :D

Excuse me if I am violating any rules. I am travelling solo to Barcelona from the 15th of Sept. to the 20th, then Berlin, Then on the 24th, im planning to stay one night in Freetown Christiania in Copenhagen, and finally finish off in the Dam. Unfortunately, I live in a country which will imprison me for four years if I am caught with a joint, or if a forced drug test comes positive, so you can imagine that I am peeing in my boxers at the thought of my Eurotrip! :yay:

I have scoured and devoured the net and this thread regarding Barcelona, and all I came across revolves around spotting North Africans. I understand this comes at a price of being ripped off or getting poor quality stuff. Or possibly getting mugged? Is there any other suggestions? How about the grow shops? am I risking getting kicked out of the shop if I ask? And how safe is Barcelona? Can I walk around at night without worrying about violent crime?

And must I worry about getting decent stuff in Berlin? I was told that in Berlin, it will be easier to get good quality stuff with less chance of being ripped off. Is that true? And is it safe to roam the streets at night?

And what do you guys think about walking around Christiania at night til my flight in the morning? Id love to just chill out in freetown C in the benches by some river rather then transit at the airport all night. Is it safe?

And thank you..... I have read webehigh, and searched up and down online. I figured I'd ask to see of any updates or anything new. Once again, thanks! Forgive me if I have violated any rules.