Barack Obama(Barry Soetoro) is a FRUAD

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AirJordan, Apr 7, 2010.

1. The vid explains itself.Watch Michelle Soetoro put obama on blast.Obamas real name is Barry Soetoro born in Kenya.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHsSY1QQ0-g&playnext_from=TL&videos=LH1-V-Dyh9c"]YouTube - Alex Covers Michelle Obama Slip Up: Kenya is Obama's Home Country[/ame]

2. Hey! This guy's a great, big phony!

[​IMG]

3. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmeI-TKTq5Q"]YouTube- Palin as President: One heartbeat away[/ame]
    i guess you would rather have Sarah palin.

• Like Like x 1
  4. ^^ Sarah Palin didn't run for President. Your argument is invalid

5. I cant tell whos a phony you or obama

6. There is a good amount of support, to have her for 2012.

7. Easy there, Holden Caulfield

• Like Like x 2
  8. Kick him out! Kick him out! :continue chant: :continue chant:

I knew he was a despot. Seriously, give me 4 sets of chains and I will HAUL him and his family out of that house.

9. barack "HUSSEIN" obama

10. Barack "Barry" Hussein Soetoro Obama Marie Presley

11. Why are people still talking about this anyway? Hes in for three more years no matter what

12. oh man that palin video was completely horrifying

as for alex jones, he probably bust a nut when michelle said obama's home country is kenya

13. LOL... Aww good laughs on GC :D

14. Haha awesome video, Putin was trying so hard not to bust out laughing.

15. Hahaha I was like, wtf? Then I remembered.

OP is making me LOL.

16. I wouldn't doubt it, but this is still such an utterly stupid and inconsequential issue. It doesn't matter where puppets are born.

17. Yeah doesnt matter whos president there all puppets working for the elite behind the curtain.Yeah Obama Soetoro should be impeached for faking his birth certificate and so should Bush for 9/11.You fell me

18. Not according to CPAC, where she tied for third with 7%. And I can't say I know anyone personally that supports her either. The left is obsessed with Palin, the right not so much.

19. Things keep going the way they're going, and they'll be a good amount of support for my left nut to run in 2012...with a solid chance of winning.

It's really sad that we tend to find the "anyone is better than this guy" statement get refreshed every 4 years, almost like clockwork. It's even worse when you find yourself repeating "it can't get any worse than this" too, looking back on Presidents you were cursing 20 years ago who look like saints and heroes compared to those in charge now.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Barry Obama would have been so much better..

Kinda rolls off the tongue..
    Barry Obama
    Barry Obama

I like it..:D