Barack O-Bong-A

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by xXSASquadXx, Jan 5, 2012.

1. m4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sExx6I0H-m4[/URL]

i really want to get one of these Barack bongs, but the shops to far and i can't find any online. anybody know where i can order one online?

2. looks like a pile of trash. pretty fitting piece for mr obama's liking

3. man, i'd like to see what your piles of trash look like.

4. actually I was about to post a warning too... packed a bowl and forgot though. :smoke::smoke:

but hes just being honest... those are some jank pieces man... don't waste your money!

5. #5 Teed Woker, Jan 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2012
    hahahaha anyone else see the 599.95$ price tag on that first and 2nd piece. What a joke!

All of those are ridiculously over priced and not very good quality

6. I bet that bong would have made a better president too.

7. I wonder if any of those have sold. Shit $600 for the biggest pile of Chinese shit. That's crazy.

8. [quote name='"xXSASquadXx"']man, i'd like to see what your piles of trash look like.[/quote]

Hahahahahahahahahaga his bong(s) are literally the best you can get he ain't.got trash

9. lol of course obamas name would be on a pile of shit. Op, buy 3 of them!

10. #10 zach2753, Jan 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2012
    lol oops stopped watching after I saw the first two

11. I'd rather have the first two pieces.

And that Obama bong looks pretty plain and probably only get bought by black supremacists who still thinks it's awesome to have a black president. I'm not racist, I just don't see the point in putting a bad president on a bong... With that being said I'd rather have a Bill Clinton bong.

12. yeah these bongs are overpriced, thats why i was trying to find them online for cheaper. but how does those bongs being overpriced make them garbage?
    and no raizor it's not for black supremacy, they were made because Obama admitted to smoking "and unlike Clinton, he did inhale" hah

13. omg 1 of teh prezidents admitted to tokin reefer?!?1 No way!

I'm sure many of them toked in their younger days, but didn't think it to be good for the campaign in times where marijuana didn't have the strength it did now. I'd still rather have a Clinton bong.

14. they are overpriced and look a bit lolloping from where im sat.

15. What a massive contradiction. They should have Clinton on them bongs.

16. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpBzQI_7ez8]Barack Obama "I inhaled frequently" "That was the point" - YouTube[/ame]

17. who cares if he admitted to toking,all that makes him is the biggest hypocrite to ever set foot on this earth...

btw all those bongs are overpriced china jank...

18. My jaw dropped when I realized that this video was shot at liquid chrome. At least it was in 2009. They sure have cleaned up their act since then, they have actual names and well blown tubes. But man, I would have never, ever thought the guys down in chrome would price a Chinese bong that high with the prices they have for the bongs their carrying now