Banning Internet Chat Rooms?

Discussion in 'General' started by weedboss, Sep 25, 2003.

?

Banning Chat Rooms?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. So what do you guys think about Microsoft axing most of there chat rooms. I mean we know about paedos and the way they use the net to catch there prey but shouldn't it be up to the parent to know what kind of stuff there children are up too in the first place. I mean if there just locked up in there rooms shouldn't they atleast check what they have been on and as the duty of the parent teach them what the net brings with it and not leave a vulnerable child to figure it out for him or her self. There are such things as net nanny, cyber patrol etc for the parent to install too make sure that kids will be protected to a certain extent. The internet is something that brings the whole world together and a few sick fucked up wankers are ruining it for the rest of us and i don't agree to what they are doing.

So what do you guys think?

2. yep, thats pretty dumb.. parents should take more responsibility.. stupid stupid STUPID shit!! common.. people like to talk.. so they go to chat rooms... to damn bad if little kids do something dumb without thinking..

3. whatt !!!!

"are you saying the motorways of information are missused by some?
    all right well from now on, people will have to pay to use my routes. because like that I will be able to increase security."
    bill gates

(say, isn't that a lost of freedom in the hopes of increased security?)
    how does it goe again? ...

"he whom is ready to loose freedom for security will get neither"

or something like that anyway..

(argh the go'ol days when american presidents had braincells..)