Banned Skittles Commercial 2011

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by stickfigure321, Aug 4, 2011.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYhL6TSgUvE&feature=share]‪Banned Skittles Commercial 2011‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

2. holy fucking fuck...

....really?

really? :laughing: wow

3. Hahahah! He sounds so gay. Especially at 0:14 when he says It's about to cum its about to cum oooo. They way he said oo was hilarious.
    EDIT: Not gonna lie that probably would of made skittles allot of money.

4. ahahah that was awesome +rep

5. Hahah, get ready for my sweetness!

6. er....

7. I dunno how I feel about "tasting the rainbow" anymore man.

Thanks a lot.

8. :confused::confused::confused:

9. Is this real? And that girl look goood

10. #11 BoneThug, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2011
    Lmao How did this commercial make it in the air in the first place? Doesn't it have to be approved by some one?

11. I would of approved it :D

12. That shit is hilarious

13. why would they make something and expect it NOT to get banned?! but WWWOOOWWW that was funny!

:eek: :laughing:

14. What..........The...............Fuck :eek:

15. That was pretty funny but if the Skittles people actually thought that would air on national TV they're insane.

16. That shit shouldn't be banned. It's not even bad, no nudity. America takes shit too seriously, germans have some bad(fucking awesome) commercials.

17. Should have saved it for the Super Bowl. :cool:

18. Yea seriously, but then again more then 60% of the people watching TV in the US are like 14 & younger. I honestly think skittles would of made allot of money off that commercial. :cool:

19. That was the most incredible commercial I have ever seen, as we speak, I am getting a lawsuit filed to unban it and force cartoon network to air it at least 200 times a day.