Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Banned members

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by nomoredoubts, Dec 2, 2012.

1. Just been reading through some old threads off GC dont ask me how I got there its a bit like when you end up in the wierd side of youtube you dont know how you got there but once your there your glued.

I was shocked at the amount of banned members I came across in old posts a lot of them had very high rep and post counts, I wonder what they did to be banned?

2. GC Island I'm guessing....

3. I'm guessing that most people that get banned on here accidentally expose their true age.

4. Is that something you plan to be doing?

5. That makes perfect sense thank you.

6. ^And replying to posts like these is exactly how people accidentally expose their true age xD

7. I'm a sneaky one :D

8. my guess is talking about other drugs and just built up infractions in general.

you used to be able to discuss other drugs on gc, but they changed the rule. im betting a ton of people who were around when the rule didnt exist kept breaking it and eventually got banned.

a lot of rep can go to people's heads sometimes and make them feel invincible. since they are valuable members of the community, many may feel they can stretch or break rules and not receive any consequences. most likely people just pushing their luck with mods and admins.

theres a certain amount of warnings you can receive before you get automatically perma banned

9. haha !

10. Being on a forum where we speak of breaking and stretching rules all day I see why.

11. i guess most people get banned for being underage and cussing

12. #12 riverroadjack, Dec 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2012
    Look at this video in the first part how they snatch the dude out of his truck . . . thats how mods do people how get banned . . .

One day you chillin at the house smokin good, its a knock at the door, next thing you know you hog tied in the back of a van crying

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MUGAxpI0Bc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MUGAxpI0Bc[/ame]

13. Power-hungry posters cross power-hungry mods. Mods win.

Like the earlier poster said, people let rep get to their head and don't really put thoughts towards the rules when posting, this upsets the mods.

Everyone does it, its like a game of roulette, where if you pick the right number to break a rule in, mods wont open the thread and no one reports it.

14. [quote name='"Xenfire"']my guess is talking about other drugs and just built up infractions in general.

you used to be able to discuss other drugs on gc, but they changed the rule. im betting a ton of people who were around when the rule didnt exist kept breaking it and eventually got banned.

a lot of rep can go to people's heads sometimes and make them feel invincible. since they are valuable members of the community, many may feel they can stretch or break rules and not receive any consequences. most likely people just pushing their luck with mods and admins.

theres a certain amount of warnings you can receive before you get automatically perma banned[/quote]

Yeah I'm pretty bad about it, I loved when we could talk about other drugs and since the rule change its hard to refrain from it, especially when so many 15 year old kids on here talk about "tripping on weed"

15. I hate when people say they tripped on bud. They need to die... ;)

16. Most people I see get banned are either:

Repeatedly discussing other drugs
    Purposely insulting other members, or name calling
    Repeatedly asking for hookups or discussion of dealing
    Creating repeated post just for the sake of creating argument or insulting people

The mods here at GC are really pretty easy going as long as you follow a few basic rules

17. noone ever gets banned from GC..

ever..

18. When a high post count, high rep member gets banned its often because they got into a heated argument with someone, said something they shouldn't have said, and then talked shit to the mod who tried to break it up. Like others have said, longtime highly active members get so comfortable here that it's easy for them to forget themselves when they're pissed off about something.

19. This is true..

Add that having certain views about mods or speaking the truth about someone, and that someone gets upset and someone else gets banned.

20. Yea no one gets banned they just get relocated