Bankers... I hate them

Discussion in 'General' started by nugmasterbeta, Feb 3, 2009.

1. I want to know how many more of you out there are anti-mortgage. Am I the only one that sees through the mortgage bullshit?? Think about it guys, you literally sign your life away to repay a huge debt. If you miss a payment, your shit gets sold and everything you worked for is gone. [FONT=&quot]I would appreciate it more if the bankers just told me, listen here you dumb fuck. I am going to give you a loan you have to spend 40 years repaying, in the mean time; I will employ you in one of the many businesses I own, so you return the money you earn from me with interest. But hey, this is legal. So we will go ahead fucking you until you're too old to work and be productive. At this point, what little you could have saved being a slave, you have to survive on until you die. Why all the subterfuge and lies, just tell it as it is. Im sorry, it just pisses me off. This is why, i opened a bank of america bank account and i deposited a small amount when i did. Then i linked it to my paypal account to buy some stuff online. I then bought a deck and four 5 dollar items off ebay. The deck drained all the money in the account, and paypal paid for the other 4 items seperately. Apparantly, they charge you 30 dollars everytime you overdraw. So i got a 175 dollar bill for 15 dollars in items. Guess what, when i called; furious, they pretty much told me to pay or they will report me to some credit shit; this coming from some outsourced retard in god knows what part of the world. I miss the good old days of cash... [/FONT]

2. All I have to say is fuck credit and fuck loans.

3. Unfortunately a mortgage is something not many want but most gotta get to be able to buy property.

You got a few things confused buddy...the Foreclosure process starts after 90 days late, not 30.

Also you don't have to get a mortgage (no one will force you to do so)...just rent and make your landlord rich.

4. i own my house, paid with cash. I just dont spend beyond my means. And that is bullshit, you always have a choice, you DONT need a mortgage. EVER just depends if you want to save or spend